Making Up

(( Smut warning! I'm Shatt trash and Shadam trash and just trash in general, but I hope you all like this.))

Shiro's first priority was to find Matt. Who just did that sort of stuff and never spoke again? That would've implied that it had been a one night stand, and Shiro typically wasn't one to take part in those.

But what was he supposed to say? For one, Adam had been all over him for some unknown reason. Shiro assumed that Adam just had a very powerful sex drive, and maybe he was the target of that. Though... he and Adam had never done anything sexual. He'd only been kissed by him on multiple occasions.

Why couldn't Shiro choose?! He wanted them both, and he felt as though he was wrong for that. Matt had been around for however long, yet he was giving this Adam guy a chance? It didn't make sense when he thought about it then, but... it was crystal clear when their lips were met. He loved the feeling of Adam's kiss, and wanted more of it. And the same could be said for Matt's. That's what made all of it so hard.

Shiro stood before Matt's door, and he was about to knock when he saw Pidge coming from her room. She had her eyes locked on him, and it was seriously scaring Shiro for a moment. He took a step back, not sure what she was planning. Was she going to Matt's room? Or was she going to jump off of something and smack him? It was a toss up, considering he only had her body language to go off of.

" What are you doing?" Pidge asked him in a hushed tone of voice. She was almost... defensive. Sure, she wanted Shiro to be with Matt, but not if it was at her brother's expense.

" Erm-" Shiro blushed, looking at the door, then back at Pidge. " I need to talk to Matt about something."

" Look." Pidge stared at him dead-on, wanting to assert herself to the most possible extent. " I get that this isn't my place, but if you're just coming here to hurt him, turn around and walk the other way." She stood in front of the door.

" Hurt him?" Shiro's eyebrows furrowed, and his face sank in obvious concern. " He's the one who's been running away from me."

" Is that why you've been running off with Adam?" She sassily asked. Pidge was like some sort of lion guarding the door. Her brother was important to her, and she wasn't about to let him get hurt.

Shiro stood stiff.

" I don't know what's been going on lately." He looked at his shoes, not knowing how to explain it. Pidge folded her arms, waiting for him to give some sort of reasoning. That didn't happen very quickly. " I think I have feelings for them both..." Shiro admitted. " I feel awful."

" How?!" Pidge exclaimed. " You've known Matt for years! How is this so hard for you?! You know that he would do anything for you... Shiro, he lov-"

The door opened, and there stood Matt. He was wearing a baggy Panic! at the Disco t-shirt, and some pajama pants with a plaid design. He didn't look as though he'd been sleeping, however. Pidge guessed that he'd been drowning his sorrows in snacks and videogames. She knew for a fact that Hunk had made him cupcakes as a pick-me-up.

" Why are you guys yelling?" He asked, and once he saw Shiro, his face was confused about what to be. It wanted to blush, but also sink into a glare. Pidge looked between them, not sure what to do.

" You two need to talk this shit out." She finally said after what felt like an eternity of awkward silence. " Shiro, if you hurt him anymore than you already have, I-" She cut herself off, not wanting to finish the threat. " Just don't do it."

" Can I come in?" Shiro asked Matt, looking past his little sister. The ginger haired boy nodded, looking down and stepping aside. And Pidge huffed while walking back to her own room. She was more than a little ticked.