Kinky?

(( Smut warning! Also... I feel so bad for Shiro and Matt right now. Don't kill me lol.))

Adam wasn't a good shot to say the very least. Lotor had never given him any formal training with weapons or anything like that. He'd pretty much had a gun thrown at him, and that was how he knew anything at all.

Luckily, he'd picked up on how to operate a paintball gun, otherwise he would've had zero chance at all. As he wandered around the forest, he was aimlessly strolling. There was nobody else in sight. That was until he bumped into Shiro.

Then there was Matt and Pidge, who'd teamed up. They found a tree with a structure built about twenty feet in the air, supported by branches. It was a shack made from wood and such, and there was a ladder to get up there. Their plan was to pick off the competition, then go off their separate ways.

" You should really talk to Shiro." Pidge told her brother while the two looked out the tiny window. It was barely a window at all. There wasn't a pane of glass or anything fancy like that; it was just a hole.

" Pidge..." Matt groaned. " It's not that easy."

" Uh, yeah, it kind of is. You're just being a drama queen about it." She rolled her eyes. Truthfully, she'd been waiting far too long to see them get together. They liked each other, they wanted to be together, and that was that. Why the fuck did it have to be so complicated? Exactly. It didn't.

" We were drunk. For all I know, he'll tell me that it was a one time thing..." Matt looked down.

" Is that what you're scared of?" Pidge questioned. Matt lowly nodded, and she sighed, realizing that it wasn't just Matt being a sissy about it. He was genuinely worried, and didn't know if he was actually prepared to hear what Shiro had to say.

" Listen." Pidge put a hand on his shoulder. " If he really thought it was a one time thing, he wouldn't be following you around to talk. I think he's... he's just as confused as you are."

" Oh no." Matt's eyes widened. " God, I'm so stupid!" He smacked his palm against his forehead. " What if he thinks I regret it and I'm embarrassed?!" He'd been so focused on what Shiro might've had to say, that he didn't even think about his own actions.

" I'm sure he-" Pidge began, but then her light orange eyes became as large as saucers. She kept her line of vision in one spot, not letting her eyes stray. Matt became confused, then looked where his sister was. It was too late, and she didn't have time to deter him before he got an eyeful of it.

About fifty feet from the tree stand, there was something that horrified them both, causing the siblings to freeze. Shiro was there, as was Adam, but they weren't separate. Specifically, their lips had met together, and Matt felt himself shaking as he sat there. Shiro wasn't pushing him away, Shiro just seemed shocked. Then there was Adam, who looked like he was perfectly fine with what they were doing. Hell! His hand was even on Shiro's cheek!

Matt felt his eyes fill with tears, and Pidge snapped out of her trance. She moved her paintball gun, then began firing at them both to break it up. Green paintballs barraged through the air, and splatted on both Shiro and Adam not but a few seconds later. Adam broke off of him, and Shiro took a step back.

Matt covered his mouth, not knowing what he was supposed to be feeling in that situation. He couldn't figure out if he was mortified, humiliated, or livid. Maybe he was majorly devastated. His mind was confused, but ultimately hurt. He felt like choking Adam out, but at the same time, slapping Shiro for not pushing him away. Had Shiro only been using him? Was he nothing to Shiro?

Pidge had never looked so scary in her entire life. If her brother hadn't known better, he would've assumed that Pidge was some bloodthirsty demon that had crawled out of hell.