The Buddy System

(( Sorry for the late update, Loves. I got tied up in my personal novel and oneshots. I also just needed a breather. I hope you all can understand :) ))

Keith couldn't have been more pissed that Lance had allowed the girls into the room, but he couldn't concentrate on that as he slipped on the rest of his clothes. He wasn't trying to get in another fight with his boyfriend over it. As long as nobody tried to murder each other, it should've been alright?

Since they'd gotten their clothes out of the other suite, Keith had his suitcase at least. He wore some red skinny jeans, and a low cut black tank top that showed off his sides. He tied his hair back, almost like he was a girl preparing for a bitch fight.

He emerged from the room, seeing Allura and Romelle seated on the couch, and Adam looking very tired while getting coffee. Someone had gotten a rude awakening.

" So..." Lance began. " What do you want to know?"

" Everything." Allura answered immediately.

Keith snorted, plopping down beside Lance.

" You'll have to be more specific. Do you want a list of everyone he's killed? Cause we don't have that. I know where he keeps his drugs, and I can tell you all the fucked up things he's done to us. How does that sound?" Keith smiled sassily.

Lance socked Keith in the arm.

" You don't have to terrify them."

" This is nothing." Keith growled.

" He's killed people?" Allura asked shakily. Her eyes beaded nervously, and she squeezed Romelle's hand to try and calm down.

" And worse." Lance told her. " He's had people kidnap our members before, he likes to shoot maids anytime we hire a new one, and he's actually buried our leader alive before."

Adam came into the living room, scowling into his cup of coffee. He'd been filled in about everything, and words couldn't describe how bitter he was.

" Don't forget him ordering the killing of my brother." Adam added. " I'd love to see his head on a stake."

" Do you have any evidence of this?" Allura asked.

" Are you fucking serious?" Keith hissed. " Do you need a fucking video of him murdering people? Is my friend being in the hospital not enough proof for you, you dumb bitc-"

Lance covered Keith's mouth before the hothead could say anything else.

" Baby, stop." Lance told him, and Keith squirmed. Lance pulled him closer and had Keith in his lap, and somehow the cuddling helped Keith take a breath.

" Ally... he's not a good guy. I wanted to warn you... he just threatened me with so many things that I was too scared." Romelle turned to her.

Hunk and Shay were holding each other close, standing and allowing the others to sit.

" If you want proof why don't you go catch him in the act? I'm sure it wouldn't be that hard." Keith scoffed. " That is if I don't kill him first..." He muttered.

Lance squeezed Keith tighter.

" You don't have to be so harsh." Lance told him sternly. " Shiro wouldn't want you to talk like that."

" Who is Shiro?" Allura sniffled.

" Shiro is the head of the family." Adam explained. " He also happens to be my boyfriend, and the person who rescued me."

" So... let me sort this out..." Allura sighed. " You're all in a gang war with Lotor? And I'm just now finding out about this?"

" To put it lightly." Keith remarked. He wasn't in the mood to play nice. " Why don't you just ask him?"