Hospital Bed Wishes

(( Smut warning, Loves! Finally! I haven't written our gay bois doing the nasty for this book in a hot minute. Also... this is the second to last chapter... heads up.))

The bedroom eagerly awaited them as they made their way inside, Lance and Keith both.

" You should not be carrying me right now, idiot!" Keith tried to tell Lance, and Lance shook his head as if to blow him off. He had swept him up and the crutches were abandoned by the long shut bedroom door. Lance laid him down on the bed, being especially careful with Keith's cast. The last thing he wanted was to cause him any pain after all they'd gone through as it was.

" Don't worry about me..." Lance whispered and brushed Keith's hair back. Keith's eyes couldn't help but catch Lance's, which were slightly hazed over. He smelled of tequila and beachy cologne, and Keith got a full whiff of it as Lance remained over him. He wished he could bottle the scent up and keep it next to him always, since he knew he'd never tire of the aroma for as long as he lived.

Keith pulled on Lance's hair as their lips bridged together and his legs wrapped around his back. His eyes fluttered shut and he melted, focusing on Lance.

Lance pressed Keith into the sheets and cupped either side of his face, deepening the kiss and truly tasting him.

" I love you... let me show you..." Lance whispered onto Keith's lips and felt under his shirt. Keith shivered, unable to muster the word 'no'. As much as he wanted Lance to get fully better and such, he couldn't resist his desires and found himself ultimately succumbing to Lance, just as he always did.

Lance had already showed him his love, already proved it. He'd jumped in front of a bullet, died, and came back again, and he'd made efforts on every single day to hit the point home. Yet there he was, trying to tell Keith even more.

" I love you too..." Keith murmured and tugged on Lance's hair in a way that never failed to satisfy him.

It didn't take long before their shirts were being shed aside. Lance pulled Keith's up and over his head, only after his green jacket had been shrugged off. Keith gulped and looked to the side, squeezing his eyes shut.

Lance perked up when he saw the expression, wondering what was wrong.

" Baby?" He asked softly, and Keith covered the scar on his shoulder. It was where he'd been sliced in the crash, where they'd had to stitch him back up. He was embarrassed about it for whatever reason. It was a constant reminder that he'd almost gotten them both killed.

Lance slowly led Keith's hand away, leaning down and pressing a kiss over the scar.

" Lance..." Keith tried to say.

" I love all of you... don't try to hide yourself from me..." Lance said lowly, but not in a demanding tone. It was sweeter.

Keith's face steamed with blush, and Lance turned his cheek back so they could look at each other. They didn't have to say anything after that, nothing at all. Their lips melded back together, only breaking for a moment as Lance rid himself of his own shirt. He felt all along Keith's body and caressed him, massaging his hips while sucking deep, dark hickeys up to the surface of Keith's pale skin.

Lance got more on the bed, leaning Keith back into the pillows.

" I want you..." Keith murmured in Lance's ear, panting from how passionate their kisses had been until that point.

Lance smirked to himself somewhat, going for the button on his jeans.

...

If there was one thing Adam retained after the Lotor thing, it was his desire for sex with Shiro and Matt. Even if it had taken a while for him to re-realize the fact, the memories were flooding back faster than ever before, and he was back to his slutty self once again.