Normal

(( I need more Victuri and Otayuri oneshot prompts. I'm trying to balance out my ships and such for it, so if you all are willing to share ideas, I'm all ears.))

" Keithhh!" Lance whined. " I want to tell them all so bad..." He puffed out his lip.

" Lance, we've been waiting a week. I'm sure you can wait another half hour." Keith chuckled and pulled on the shirt Lance had brought him from upstairs. It was just a standard black t-shirt, one that matched his black leggings. To go over top of it, he had Lance's green jacket.

Putting on the leggings hadn't been easy with crutches, but Lance had helped him through it.

Lance pouted, but then stared down at his wrist. His lips were quickly lifting upward after that, being that it was Keith's words, Keith's handwriting, Keith's eternal mark on him.

Who the hell needed rings when they could have those?

Keith sighed, shaking his head and pulling on the jacket. He crutched to Lance, who was standing by the bathroom door. That was where they'd been changing and such, since the bedrooms were all upstairs.

" Are you gonna be okay?" The shorter boy asked him, snickering. He caressed one of Lance's tan, reddening cheeks.

Lance shook his head.

" No. I'll never make it like this!" He dramatically exclaimed, putting a hand to his head and sounding like a bad broadway actor.

Keith cupped his cheeks, causing his fiancé's eyes to flutter open. He pressed his lips onto Lance's, pulling him down because he couldn't exactly stand on his toes.

Lance's arms slid down Keith's sides, holding him close so that he wouldn't have to balance on his crutches. His hands explored under the fabric and felt over Keith's soft skin.

" How bout now?" Keith asked him quietly, their foreheads leaning together as he stared into the taller male's deep blue eyes.

" Better..." Lance murmured and raked his hand through Keith's bangs. " I love you... and I can't wait to tell everyone..."

Keith smiled softly. He never thought he would fall in love until it happened.

" I love you too..." He whispered, and Lance wrapped his arms around him, enveloping him in a hug. He rested his chin on Keith's shoulder, on the side that wasn't hurt in the accident of course.

They stayed like that for a moment, placid and enjoying the other's company. That was until Lance's eyes shot open.

" Fuck!" He drew back, biting his lip so he wouldn't shout.

Keith was startled, jumping back.

" What? What's wrong?" He asked, and Lance covered his mouth.

" I never asked for Shiro's blessing..." Lance hung his head. What if the leader got mad? What if he didn't approve? Worries swirled around in Lance's head the more he thought about it.

Keith raised an eyebrow.

" Lance... I'm the one who asked you..." He reminded him.

" But... what if I should've consulted him?" Lance worried aloud. He really hated letting Shiro, or really anyone down.

" He won't be mad." Keith assured. " If my brother was that worried about things like that, he would've been pissed about Shay and Hunk's engagement."

" True, but speaking of which..." Lance began. " What if they think we're copying them or something?"

" You just need to stop worrying so much." Keith brushed another kiss over Lance's lips reassuringly. They would have to get going. They had all planned to go to Altea Pub for dinner, and it was for many reasons. To celebrate the engagement, Shiro coming home, Adam having remembered a lot more, people-especially Lance's- survival. There were just a lot of things the family had to be happy about, and a nice dinner together seemed like just the thing to start off their new lives without Lotor.