Chapter 1 - Past

Alright first chapter, I admit that I'm nervous so I hope you like it! Enjoy >~<

Thunder boomed outside the house, your footsteps where the only other sounds that were made. You made it through the dark hallways, your only light source being the occasional flashes of lightning.

You eventually made it to your parents room. The door was slightly open, a beam of orangish light seeping through the narrow crack.

You gently pushed on the door with your small hands and looked inside. Your mother was laying on her side, her body shaking as a man stood over her.

He raised his hand as she sat up before bringing it down the strike her. The force of the hit sent her crumbling back down on the floor.

Once again she began to sit up, barely audible sobs coming from her as thundered continuously rumbled on.

He rose his hand again, about to strike her when you ran in and pushed his leg as hard as you could, throwing him off balance. You then hurdled at your mother and grabbed onto her pajama shirt.

"Y/n!" She gasped in surprise as she wrapped her arms around you.

You opened your eyes and looked up at her before your eyes locked on a blob in the corner of the room, nearly tucked out of sight.

It looked like hair and before you could get a better look your mother shifted so you couldn't see it.

"You little brat!" The man hissed before making his way over.

Your mom pulled you tighter into her and you clutched her harder, your knuckles turning white. Your arm was snatched at the elbow and you were forced out of your mothers grip as the stranger tried pulling you away.

You started screaming and pulling against his hand as your mother kept a firm grip on your opposite wrist, yelling at the man to let go.

He let go and you stumbled back to your mom, shaking. You heard a click and then a loud bang as thunder seemed to shake the house again.

You felt wetness on your hands and your mother bent her head down.

"Y/n, I love you dear." Your mother cooed gently against your forehead, stroking your cheek.

You felt something drip on your forehead before your mother fell over onto the floor, eyes closed. You could see now a giant red spot on her shirt, a small amount of blood trickled from her mouth.

"Mama?" No reply, only the thunder that continuously boomed.

Your breathing quickened, coming in short heaves as you began to shake her body. You expected her eyes to open amd her warm smile to greet you as it did everytime she woke up but she didn't even respond.

"Your turn you little shit head" the man called menacingly.

He stepped closer, the gun aimed at you. You could see down the dark barrel and cried out.

Everything came in blurred after that and you couldn't remember anything. When you woke up the next day there was blood everywhere and the neighbor lady screaming at the top of her lungs in the doorway.

She had called the police after that and they took you to be questioned. You were released shortly after to a man who claimed to be your uncle.

You were taken to a large place and when he took you in he put you in what looked like a dog cage. Endless experaments and lots of hunger, crying, and sleepless nights seemed endless.

You lay on the cold concrete as someone past by, you couldn't see who sense a sheet was covering you. You let out a soft cry, and you heard gentle murmuring before footsteps led away.

A while later your sheet was ripped from the cage and you were forcably gripped by the wrist handed away.

"This will be your final test. You'll probably die so there's no point in wasting time."

Your eyes widened and you began clawing at his hand. He kept a firm grip as you where led into a hallway with other men that had helped in previous painful experiments.

Your adrenaline rose and you felt a surge in your body as your eyes locked on the man dragging you. You put your pointer, middle finger, and thumb together then yelled the first thing that came to mind.

"BOARDER LIGHT!"

A bright light appeared on the ground around the man. His hand was sliced at the wrist when it appeared, releasing him from you. You stood in shock as the man screamed in agony.

You heard a growl and another man started approaching. You held your fingers together again and repeated what you had done accidentally.

Malice filled your mind and you started tightening the cage until both men where crushed to death between the walls, their blood scattering everywhere as the boarders disapeared.

You turned to the other people in the room and began repeated the cycle over and over as their screams filled the air.

You where on the last man, him cowering against the wall in fear.

"Die." You said emotionlessly.

Rapid footsteps behind you came and stopped at your back.

"Wait!"

You halted, your hand raised, ready to end another life as the man before you shook in fear, ugly tears staining his face.

"Wait" the voice said, more gently.

"Your probably angry and scared but don't do this."

"Mean men like this dont deserve to live." You stated mutinously.

"I know, your right but think about it. It's a life, can you really take it" the voice asked.

You stayed still, tensing up, ready to kill the man. Your eyes then locked on somethibg poking out of your targets front pocket.

It appeared to be a picture but only the top of the persons head that was on it was visible along with their eyes. It appeared to be a woman from just the visible part and you hesitated.

"How about this, do you know what it means to take a life?" The voice asked.

Your eyes widened and you began to shake. Tears welled up in your eyes befor slowly cascading down your cheeks.

The arm you were holding up flopped down to your side. You slowly turned around and your eyes traveled up a body to lock onto the face that belonged to the voice.

The woman took a few hesitant steps forward before crouching infront of you. She wore tight clothes and had dark hair that spiked out as.

"Now, whats your name?"