Chapter 24 - Senseless Fun

"Lets try this one." Bakugou stated pointing to a table like game.

You watched the kids playing finish up and leave.

"Seems simple enough, all I gotta do is hit the puck into the opposite hole from me."

You took your place and grabbed the striker as Bakugou grabbed the puck from a hole on his side.

He tossed it down before quickly hitting it. The red puck bounced around the corners of the table, your eyes weren't able to keep up and it ended up shooting into your hole.

You watched as his face grew a cocky grin.

"Whats wrong, not fast enough?" He taunted.

You huffed before taking the puck from your side and placing it on the table.

You remained still for a bit before you whipped the puck as hard as you could, it flew around the table before skidding up the side and smacking Katsuki square in the forehead.

You covered your mouth to keep from laughing, your shoulders shaking as your breath heaved with it.

"Fuck you! You did that on purpose!" He yelled.

You cleared your throat before looking at him.

"No, not on purpose, to be honest I've never been to an arcade so that was completely unintentional."

He grumbled a bit before smacking the puck back down on the table and once again hitting it.

This time you managed to hit the puck with your striker, it zipped away from your side and flung into his hole before he could stop it.

The game continued on until you both ran out of turns and decided to move onto a different game.

"You pick."

"What? I told you I don't know any arcade games!" You replied in annoyance.

"Do what! Just pick one, its not that hard!" He said back.

You gritted your teeth in frustration before randomly pointing. You looked to where you pointed to see a yellow cirlce eating dots.

"Stupid."

"You told me to pick on so I did, now shut your damn mouth and play the game!"

Luckily it was a two player, you were doing fine until he led a swarm of colorful ghosts right to you.

"You prick! Get your little dot muncher away from mine!"

"No way! I'm winning!"

"Like hell you are!" You growled before shoving him away and making his character go right into a ghost.

"You bitch!"

"Thats what you get for playing dirty!"

Most of the games continued on like that before you had played almost every game.

You stepped outside, checking your phone for the time.

"I gotta go." You muttered.

You took a few steps before looking over your shoulder slightly.

"Uh, thanks, that was fun." You said quietly.

He rubbed the back of his head awkwardly before responding, "Don't mention it."