Chapter 9 - Draw!

Hope your Monday gets good here!

Ducking, you weaved under his outstretched arm and punched his back, your punch being reinforced with light that surely would have burned him.

Sure enough as he got up you saw a hole surrounded by black scorch marks where your fist had hit. You had barely any time to think as he charged again and sent an explosion to your face, you had turned so it had hit your shoulder instead.

You flipped up and used the beam of light, cast by the setting sun, to travel at light speed and send a hard kick to his stomach.

More fighting happened, before both of you dropped to your knees panting. You fell onto your stomach, while he rolled on his back.

"Wha... What the hell!" He yelled.

You just focused on catching your breath, your eyes were closed and your muscles were sore.

"Hey!"

You opened your eyes to look into his.

"Don't... Don't think this is over!" He spoke between heaving breaths.

You sat up and breathed deeply with a mild look on your face. Katsuki sat up too, growling about something to himself.

"What's your problem?" You asked numbly.

"It's non of your goddamn buisness" He grumbled.

You stood up, stumbling a bit as you did before walking over to the boy. You stood infront of him with a condesending look.

"You probably would've been able to win if you were stronger." You said.

"Shut up loser!" He yelled.

You lifted your leg and shoved it against his chest, forcing him back onto his elbows which he refused to fall from with shaking muscles.

You scoffed, "You just refuse to give up don't you. How stubborn."

His hand reached up and grabbed your ankle, trying to force it off. Eventually, after a few minutes, your leg gave away and slid down his body quickly making you loose your balance and fall forward.

"Damn it!" Bakugou cursed loudly.

As much as you both hated to admit, both could agree the other was strong. This fight was over.

"Well as fun as that was I need to go home."

'Midnight better not get all sappy over me.'

You began to walk off towards your home as a voice called out.

"Tomorrow! You better be ready tomorrow for a rematch!"

You rolled your eyes and waved your hand at him, not bothering to look back.

"Fine, whatever." You grabbed your bag and blazer before heading back to your home.

--------------------------

"So Y/n, what were you doing, you came back late." Midnight asked as you took a bite of your curry.

"I fought Bakugou." You mumbled.

"Oh! Did You win?" She asked expectantly.

"It was a draw." You mumbled again.

"Y/n! You have to show no mercy! Push him to his knees and make him beg!"

"Why are you like this?" You deadpanned.

After You finished your food you went up to your room and did your homework, groaning about how you just wanted to lay down and relax your aching muscles.