Chapter 54 - Escape

You could feel Katsuki's hand wrap around yours tightly.

"Stay close to me." He demanded in a low voice.

You of course, were indifferent to the whole situation, now that you knew he was safe you could focus on keeping the villains away.

But, you were no fool, it was clear to see the anxiousness and unsurity on his face.

"I understand, we cant help All Might fight and he cant use his full power with us here and having the possibility of getting injured."

Your hand tightened around Katsuki's.

"This situation is tough, we cant get away with the villains here, they'll try to stop us... What to do?"

The tention in the air was thick, even you could tell everyone was on edge, well except for All for One.

"Its risky, but if we can work together we might be able to-"

Your thought was cut off as an arm slithered around your waist and you heard an explosion followed by the feeling of flying through the air.

You were startled when you looked up, hands tightly gripping onto Bakugou that you realized the situation changed again.

Now you were far above the ground, with nothing but an arm keeping you from falling.

You let out a gasp, "Warn me before you shoot into the sky you dumbass!"

"Maybe if You were paying attention instead of staring off into space you would've known!" He shot back.

"Kid, kids, now is not the time to argue!" Kirishima interjected.

The group made a safe landing, you nearly face planting as Katsuki let go of you to soon. Then began making your way towards what you presumed was the train station.

It was hard trying to get through the crowd that was watching the live footage of the battle you had been in meer minutes ago.

"This cant end well..."

Sorry for the short chapter, I'll make the next one longer to make up for it 🙏 anyway, I made my Aizawa x reader so if your interested, go check it out! Thank you so much ^^