Chapter 37 - Health

The warm and soft feeling of a cushion under you was the first thing you felt as you woke up, slowly fading into consciousness.

Your eyes slid open slowly and you groggily sat up. Looking around You spotted Recovery girl. She noticed you as well.

"That was a risky move you pulled!" She scolded "If your body had stayed awake any longer you would've set off your quirk with that amount of stress!"

You looked dont and held your hands, clasped, together.

"I'm sorry." You gloomily replied.

Her look softened, "No need for that. What's important is your health."

You looked at her in confusion, "But I'm not wounded?"

"I meant your mental health, dear." She said with concern.

You looked at her in shock before shaking your head.

"No, no, I'm fine. If there were something wrong with me that would make me weak, and I'm not weak." You brushed the topic off your shoulder quickly and stood up.

"Now, I believe that I have to get back to class so." With that you took the note that Recovery girl had written for you and left back to the class.

"My mental health! What a load of-"

"Glad you could join us young L/n! We were just getting started!" All Might's loud and cheerful voice rang out.

He threw you a peace sign and you looked at him with a are you serious look before going to take your seat.

As you went you could feel someone glaring at you. Your skin felt hot under the gaze, you could practically feel the bitterness of the person.

You took a seat and All Might finished explaining whatever be was talking about earlier.

Before you knew it you were out with the rest of the class for a training exercise.

Something about answering the distress call the fastest. You didn't really care.

You sat away from the others until your turn came and you made your way to the section you were assigned. It was easy for you, you caught a beam of sunlight, body glowing and went at lightspeed to the destination.

"Very good young L/n!" All Might spoke with a thumbs up in your direction.

You huffed "Of course I did good."

You were back with the rest of the class before you knew it and waiting for everyone else to finish their turns. You weren't really paying attention to them but when a hand roughly grabbed your arm and started dragging you away, you were on full alert.

You flailed a bit, hitting the person and causing them to grunt in frustration.

"Oi, your coming with me now or I'll force you!"

You recognized the voice and begrudgingly allowed him to lead you away from the class and to a more private area.

He pushed you towards a wall and cornered you.

"Alright you bitch, I wanna know why the fuck your so goddamn moody and I wanna know now."