Chapter 12- Poem

It wasnt like you were embarrassed of what you had written, it wasnt trashyb that was for sure. You just felt connected to what you had written anx didn't quite feel like sharing a bit of your inner-self with anyone yet.

You stood up, paper clasped to your chest tightly.

'I guess I'll go to Ochaco, she is the-' Your thoughts were cut off as Mic spoke up again.

"Oh and I will be choosing your partners! To make it more exciting!"

'Exciting my arse!'

.

.

Of all the people.

.

.

Literally anyone else..
.

.

"Damn it Why did he pare me with you!?" You quietly groaned in frustration.

"Like I fucking know." He answered angrily.

You sighed and rubbed your forehead in frustration.

"Whatever, lets get this over with." You grumbled, shoving your paper into his hands.

He glared at you before turning his attention down to the slightly crinkled paper. You watched his eyes travel across your written words, tapping your foot impatiently.

"He could've at least given me his paper, I couldve read it while I was waiting and this couldve been done fas-"

You were cut off as he shoved your paper back to you.

"If you want my honest opinion I think its not bad. I would say it's at least decent but I know that I could do better."

"This little arse"

"Well I guess thats better than you calling it trash, I know its not." You replied with a bittersweet smile.

You held out your hand and waited as he begrudgingly smacked his peper into it. You held it up to your face and began reading.

After a while you gave it back to him and he eyed you with a furrowed brow.

"Yours was exceptional, couldve been worse I guess, although I found your topic brood." You huffed.

"The fuck do you mean brood?"

"Seriously? Your topic is literally about how great you are."

"Whats wrong with that!" He growled.

"It's hardly even an argumentative statement! It just you stating your opinion!" You retorted.

"I think your confusing opinion with fact! I'm great and that's a fact!" He yelled.

"Your so full of yourself! What are you, five?! What person is so wrapped up in their own ego that they can't admit they're wrong!" You yelled back.

You quickly realized you had lost your cool. And everyone was watching. It was the first time you had publicly flipped out and boy, was it uncomfortable.

You shoved the paper aginst his chest, not bothering to see if he had caught it, before storming out of the room. You had never felt so humiliated and angry at the same time.

Your face flushed with both emotions and you continued your way down the hall.

'Maybe it's a good think I decided to leave, another second there and I mightve socked that dumbass in the face.'

"Stupid Bakugou." You muttrred that sentence under your breath repeatedly until your boiling blood began to cool.

You laughed quietly, 'i dont know how but the stupid dumbass found away to get under my skin. And I dont like it.'