Chapter 5 - Mall

Guess who made an extra chapter before Thursday.... It's me.
Swearing! I might not put this warning anymore...

"Geez, beating kids up at school, Y/n? Tell me did they beg you to stop?" Midnight asked as soon as you got home.

"No, I just surprised him is all."

"Oooh! So it's a him?" She smirked with raised eyebrows.

"You know as well as I do it's nothing like that." You said while rolling your eyes.

"Dont worry! If he gets to pushy I'll knock him out for ya!" She stated with her thumbs up.

You just sighed and went to your room. You put down your bag and changed into more comfortable clothes.

'Why does she act like that? She doesnt act this suggestive infront of other people....'

Finishing up your thoughts you worked on your homework before going to take care of basic things like having diner and showering.

You dressed in casual clothes, a baggy shirt and leggings. You slipped on your shoulder bag before heading out, sliding on your f/c shoes.

"Come back soon!" Midnight called after you.

----------------------------

"Why... Why am I here again?" You questioned with little emotion.

"To have fun!" Ochaco gleefully cheered, jumping onto your back and wrapping her arms around your neck.

You watched as she giggled in excitment before a familiar boy came jogging over.

"Sorry I'm late!" Izuku apologetically said, waving his hands around.

"Its ok, now we can go! Right Y/n?" Ochaco said, slipping off your back.

"Mmh" you grunted, nodding as the sweet girl led the way.

It had been the mall that you guys chose and you werent paying attention as Ochaco squeaked excitedly and charged off towards a different shop, Izuku nervously following after her, begging to slow down.

When you noticed it was to quiet you looked around and saw you were alone.

'Uh oh no. Where did they go's

You grew mildly concerned, you had never been to a mall before so you weren't sure how to exit or where you should even start looking for the friends you came with.

You left the store you were in and looked around for a few minutes before giving up and sitting on a cushioned chair in the middle of the mall.

You looked at all the passing faces, wishing that one of them would be Ochaco or Izuku.

Instead you heard a gasp, "Hey Y/n! What are you doing here?"

You looked over to see the spiked redhead from your class.

"Oh, I was with Uraraka and Midoriya but we got separated."

You heard a scoff, "so your lost, thats fucking stupid."

"Bakugou? I didnt even notice you."

The blonde growled at that as Kirishima sweated nervously.

"Anyways, if your alone you can be with us, we were just going to find a game shop." Kirishima interjected.

"Well I suppose, I don't really know where my two went." You shrugged.

The red head gave a wide smile of joy while the blonde glared at you spitefully.

You followed behind the two as they led the way.