Chapter 8 - Useless

Hope your all having a great Thursday!

You were extremely irritated. In the time you had been down so much happened, literaly, right infront of you, first off, Aizawa practically died, then some of your classmates one being Izuku, where attacked by the villains, then All Might appears out of no where and saves the day.

You had tried to get up multiple times but each time the wound on your back would hurt like nothing you've ever felt.

'Im gonna have to redesign my costume in case anything like this happens in the future, a thicker armored back plate should work ok.'

You watched, unseen from the sidelines as Todoroki, Bakugou, and Kirishima joined in. Everything seemed to be a blur until this guy, Nomu, was launched away and one thing led to another, Izuku helped save everyone and Kirishima tried to check up on him sense his legs had obviously broke.

He was stopped by a wall growing from the ground. Your eyes where locked on the frail body that stood where a previously brawny hero once stood seconds before.

They had both sighed in relief before you cleared your throat, causing them to look over in surprise.

'Seriously? How did they not notice me here?'

"Oh shit." The deflated man spoke.

You shrugged, "I wont tell if you don't tell Midnight about my injury."

"... Huh?" Izuku questioned.

"If Midnight finds out she'll over react and baby me." You muttered.

"W-Wait your hurt! How bad?" Izuku panicked.

"Dont worry, my back just got a little burned."

After a friendly discussion, your back was treated by Recovery girl and you were sent home. As You walked out the gate of the school you noticed Bakugou.

"I was right, weaklings should just stay back before they get hurt." He spat angrily.

"Well if it isn't my favorite edgy teen, I was gonna give you a nasty look but I see that you've already got one." You retorted in annoyance.

The blonde meerly scoffed before saying, "Whatever, not like you were actually useful today."

That struck you hard in a sore spot. You knew you were useless, just laying in the dirt while everyone else fought for their lives.

Out of anger you ran forward and delivered him a forceful uppercut to his jaw.

"What the fuck! Do you wanna fucking fight you stupid shrimp!" He screamed angrily.

"Tsk, like your any match for me, if it came down to pure power I think we know who would win." You said deadily.

"You wanna fucking bet!" He growled.

"Like hell I do!" You growled back, voice raising.

"Then let's go, right now."

"Not here you dumbass!" You harshly grabbed his wrist before dragging him off with a jerk.

"Where the hell are you taking me!" He irritatedly yelled.

"Unless you want the teachers to stop us we're going to a park." You snarled back.

Within a few minutes you were at a park, in a grassy field connected to it to be precise. You dropped your bag then slipped off your blazer before standing not far from your opponent who had also dropped his bag.

Getting into fighting stances, you glared at each other.

"Come at me!" He snarled before setting off an explotion and launching at you.