Chapter 7 - Fight

Picture is hero costume (You can change the colors if you want)
Art not mine website I found it on did not state an artists name that I could find,
Enjoy~

On the way to your destination, friendly chatter erupted between your classmates.

They mostly talked randomly before it went to quirks. You listened as Tsuyu pointed out a similarity between Izuku's power and All Might's.

Kirishima disagreed because-

'Blah blah blah, is any of this really important? I can't imagine this being necessary later'

You thought to yourself as Asui insulted Bakugou.

The bus came to a stop and everyone got off and went into the dome-like building.

Aizawa took the lead and everyone followed him into the building. You already knew what this place was, having been brought when you were younger by Midnight.

So you didnt listen much as Thirteen spoke to your classmates, instead taking time to look around and analyze everything.

A tingly sensation emerged in the pit of your stomach and you had a sneaking suspicion something was wrong. You looked forward and sure enough, there were strangers appearing through what looked to be purple smoke.

'They must be villains'

Your guard immediately shot up and you began to mentally prepare for a fight. Aizawa demanded that the class should leave but where haulted by the purple smoke guy.

You stopped to think before Kirishima and Bakugou leapt over you and went for the attack.

'Idiots, I would hate to be on a team with them in any scenario.'

You felt like you were falling before you landed in a building that was old and dirty. Also, standing not to far away were-

'Oh for fucks sake! The universe just had to do it didn't it?'

"Hey Y/n time for you to start fighting!" Kirishima yelled as multiple villains charged forward.

"Fuck no! Weaklings should stay away!" Bakugou yelled.

"Now's really not the time!" The redhead yelled back.

As they started arguing you figured what you should do. You stood up and charged forward, weaving around people you activated your quirk. You used the light to flash forward and take out every villain within a foot of you.

Everything was going swimmingly before hands grabbed your arms and tossed you out a window. There was no glass on the window but you weren't exactly on the first floor.

You could hear exclamations of panic from your classmates. You turned your head and saw the ground approaching.

"Damn it!" You cursed as impact was made.

The barrier that surrounded your body did its job and you only felt the wind being knocked out of your lungs instead of your spine breaking like it would have without the protection.

You lay on the floor gasping as you regained your breath. You sat up and looked at the window you fell out of. A few seconds went by before a familiar redhead poked his head out.

"Well I guess I'm leaving, see ya later!" You called up to him.

"W-Wait what about us!" He called after as you began to run off.

"Couple of mangled up bad guys, nothing big boys can't handle themselves!" You called back sarcastically before turning a corner.

'I need to go back to the main entrance, something bad is gonna-'

You had taken a step before a huge landmine went off (planted by villains) and sent you flying.

Unluckily, your barrier had cracked from your earlier fall and so you could feel flesh burning off your back. You couldn't help a yell of pain.

The blast launched you far, you skidded across a bit of shallow water before laying painfully on a patch of ground near a few plants.

'I.... I think I'm just gonna lay here for a bit'