Chapter 4 - A Fanboy?

It's Monday my dudes.
Warning - swearing

You sighed in boredom as you waited for class to start. Your hand rested under your chin and your e/c yes where nearly shut as you listened to the soft murmur of people talking.

A presence neared you and you opened your eyes to see Ochaco smiling at you.

"Sorry, I'm not bothering you am I?" She asked sweetly.

You shook your head.

"No, of course not, is there something you needed?" You asked giving her your full attention.

"Well not exactly, I was just wondering if you would want to hang out after school."

You blinked, "Hang out?"

"Yea! We can go to the mall or a cafe if you want." She cheerily spoke.

"I suppose, I dont have any plans so I'll go." You said.

She offered a wide grin while you just stared with your normal, monotone look. You didn't know why you chose not to show emotion, you just didn't want to pretend to be something your not.

She then ran off as Izuku entered the room, probably to greet him, no doubt. You heard a low growl and looked over to see an angry blonde glaring at you.

'Who pissed in his cup?'

You lightly scoffed and turned away. You didnt feel like fighting so early in the morning. He had other plans though.

"Hey! You got something to say you fucker!" He yelled, stomping up to your desk.

'Geez now everyone's staring, maybe if I ignore him he'll go away..'

"Don't ignore me! I'll blow your fucking head off!"

You let out a sigh, "Quiet down, you're disturbing people."

"Like I give a damn! You-" he had slammed his hands on your desk, creating a loud bang.

You had a mini flash back and your heart rate quickened as you shot up quickly, surprising the blonde making him back up a bit instinctively.

You took the chance to hook your foot behind his ankle and pull, making him collapse harshly on the floor.

You glared down at him, "Next time I give you a warning you'd be wise to listen, dumbass."

Just then Aizawa entered.

"Sit down and shut up, class is starting." He grumbled.

-little skip-

"I dont really get it but ok." You audibly mumbled.

It was lunch and Izuku had just finished telling you his relationship with the angry guy, Bakugou, Katsuki. He had explained after you noticed the little feud between the two.

"I mean, not to intrude but, you shouldn't call someone who dislikes you your friend." You said with carefully chosen words.

"Ah, well its complicated." He nervously replied.

You hummed, Ochaco leaned on you, her head tilting next to yours.

"Y/n and I are going out after school, do you want to come?" She invited.

"Oh sure." Izuku politely agreed

"Sorry but no, you see I'm going to be a bit busy later." Iida said, making gestures with his hands.

"Alright!" She happily said beside you.

You tuned out the rest of the conversation and looked around the room. There were a few familiar faces from your class scattered around.

You lightly stabbed at your food