Chapter 48 - Training Begins

The next morning, your class was woken up early and told to head outside. You kept glancing over at Katsuki, occasionally meeting gazes only to look away, face burning.

Aizawa proved his point about your quirks not developing so this would be targeted to train them. Everyone got assigned to do very specific things to train, each being very challenging.

"Y/n, you will be collecting light and releasing it continuously, and you will also be removing your armor barrier for this whole trip." Aizawa said.

You felt a nervous pang in your chest but agreed. Everyone went off to begin and you stared down at your hands, foring your heartbeat to calm and watching as your skin lit up with light and then disappeared.

Touching your arm, you knew the barrier was gone. You shivered slightly before getting to work as well.

You sat on your knees and allowed sunlight to filter into you, giving you more power, then in a burst, realeasing it all at once into the sky.

You immediately felt a drain and began to collect light again. Your training was similar to Bakugou's, except the whole putting your hands in boiling water part.

In fact, for training, you guessed to keep it organized or something, you had been placed near the blonde. Taking a moment as you collected mor light, you turned your gaze over to him.

He was screaming profanities with each explosion he let out after putting his arms in the steaming water. You were caught up in staring that you didn't notice the person coming up behind you until you got whack on the head.

"Ow! What the hell?" You whined, rubbing the spot.

"Focus Y/n, now is not the time to be watching others." Said Mandalay.
(One of wild wild pussycats)

Suddenly, an idea came to mind.

"You know, my quirk also has speed abilities, cant I also try using it to train?" You asked.

She thought for a second before agreeing, "Alright, but don't run to far, try to keep it within the same area as your class mate, Iida."

You nodded as she walked off to supervize other students. You stood and let the natural light flow through you, rushing forward suddenly with the beams of light.

It wasn't long before you quickly lost energy and you fell near the tree line in exhaustion.

You heard someone huff, "If your gonna run around like an idiot can you do it somewhere else?"

You swiveled your head around in annoyance and locked eyes with Bakugou.

"Fine, your majesty, I'll leave." You sighed and sorely stood up.

Dusting off your pants you prepared to use the light and rush back to your original spot.

"Hey dumbass,"

You once again turned your annoyed gaze to the blonde as he shot another agonizing blast into the air.

"Your gonna need to use alot more energy if you want to use that stupid move of yours again."

"Is he giving me advice?"

"Thanks I guess." You got ready to run but looked over once more, "By the way, when someone's towel falls off, your supposed to look away."

And with that you rushed away.