Chapter 18- Stop!

Sorry I really like dramatic scenes, I can't help myself!-

You were pretty sure you had the entire classes attention with how far this escalated. There were expectations and no one expected it to get this wild with classmates.

You flung your ball of light at Katsuki's face, blinding him momentarily. You took the advantage of this and gave him a fierce uppercut.

You went to move away but a hand gripping your arm said other wise.

Your eyes widened as they met with his glaring ones.

"Oh fu-"

Your thoughts cut off as he started exploding his hand that was holding you, fighting your struggling form with the other.

It didn't hurt for five minutes until his powerful explosions began to crack at your shield. The next one shattered it, your bare skin exposed, you panicked, shoving your leg up and forcing him away with sheer muscle power.

One last boom and you were free. You staggered back.

"To bad my pain tolerance is low as hell."

Your arm was on fire although the skin wasn't pierced, only slightly scratched up.

He was about to launch back into the fight before a figure stopped him.

"That's enough, this is supposed to be training not a full out battle. Bakugou, go spar with Mineta, Y/n," the blonde turned to you, "Come with me, I'll take you to get your arm looked at."

You stood up straight, obediently following the older male, shooting a seething glare in Katsuki's direction.

Your arm was tended to by a woman with light blonde hair and brown eyes.

"I thought it was sparring, how did this young lady get hurt?" The woman inquired, using a healing quirk on your scratches.

"Hehe, rowdy bunch right?" The brighter blonde awkwardly laughed.

The older woman just shook her head before finishing up. The day was ending so you were told to just sit out the last ten minutes.

You then went with Ochaco to your designated room. You were still slightly irked with who you had to share the room with.

You set out your mat near the window, resting your stuff against the wall with the window. Ochaco had decided to sleep across from you, with Kirishima next to her and Bakugou next to you, with a few feet apart that is.

There was a decorative wooden quarter wall with carved geometric holes blocking off which side Ochaco and you slept and where Kirishima and Bakugou slept.

All of you were in your nightwear and getting ready to settle down. You took a look out the window and your heart lurched.

Inky grey clouds loomed in the sky and a few drops of rain were slattering against the glass slowly.

"Its going to rain? I'm in for a long night, maybe I can sleep through it."

You got into the bed as the light was flipped off, leaving the room pitch black. It was silent for a long time, the soft breathing of your sleeping classmates filled your ears but your body stirred with unrest.

*CRACK!*