Chapter 25 - Participate?

"Y/n, will you be participating in the sports festival?" Midnight asked.

"Well I haven't actually decided yet." You responded honestly.

"Well I wont force you to do anything, but I hope which ever you pick is a good choice."

"I hope so too."

.

.

You sat at your desk in your room, tapping a pen against a paper as you thought.

You leaned back in your chair as your mind wandered to the previous day.

"I never thought I could have fun on that day. It was a coincidence we ran into each other but he still acted the same as always, but then he looked almost embarrassed there at the end and-"

"Uhahhhh! This is so confusing!" You yelled, your hands brushing up the sides of your head

"How about me though. Uraraka did ask a while ago.. Nah, no way, how could I love someone, its just ridiculous."

You began tapping the pen again.

"Then there's this whole thing if I should try doing the sports festival. So much could go wrong, I'm not sure what to do but I guess I'll have to figure it out, and by tomorrow or it'll be to late."

You let out another long sigh and flipped off your light. You laid in your bed and closed your eyes, dozing off into a deep slumber.

You woke up early the next day, it was still the weekend so you basically just had this day for yourself. You decided to have a kind of work out then treat yourself day.

Thats what you did. You entered the gym of your house and started practicing, using your quirk and also not forgetting to use physical attacks.

There we're multiple times where you accidently fried a dummy or broke open a punching bag unintentionally. After about 8 hours of continuous work and practice you decided to stop.

You warmed up a bath, putting in lavender scented bubbled, accidently dropping the bottle, and used the shower to get the grim off before relaxing in the warm bath water.

You let the water sooth your aching body even though it stung a few cuts you had on your hands. You stared up at the ceiling before your mind once again wandered to Mr cactus.

"I'm curious, what does he think of me? I mean I did K.O him at the beginning of the year but still."

Suddenly your face felt hot and you began panicking. You got out of the water and wraped yourself in a towel and looked in the mirror with wide eyes.

You touched your cheek gently.

"Why.... Why the hell am I blushing?"

Ok serious question to readers-
Should Y/n participate in the Sports festival?
I cant decide.