Chapter 13- Train

Mm so sorry I'm late please dont be mad, I was having trouble with this

After a talk with Aizawa after class had ended you ended up getting off with a warning for leaving the class and you began to make your way home.

As You were walking past the park, about to cross the street, you looked over. You have to do a double take.

"That's" your eyes widened in amazement.

'That dumbass actually came? Why is he.... Ok I guess I dont have time to go home, geez why did he had to show up so early?'

You shook your head and reluctantly began making your way to him. As you stepped in front of him he glared up at you.

"Its about fucking time, where the hell have you been." He growled.

"Thats none of your damn business." You growled back.

You dropped your bag with a huff. Before bringing your arms around yourself to stretch.

"Well then, are we gonna get started?"

You watched as he stayed down for a minute before getting up, grumbling about something. You didn't bother with trying to understand him and just kept up with stretching out yourself.

"I thought we were starting" he said in his usual tone.

"Don't you know your supposed to stretch before working out?" You asked mockingly.

"No shit! I already did it, your just late"

"You seem mad about my tardiness, were you that excited to see me?" You teased.

"You fucking wish!" He retorted.

Without warning him you stood up strait and gave his torso a violent kick. He staggered back but didn't fall.

Right before he could retaliate you began sprinting away. He watched in shock before snapping out of it and following after you.

"What the hell was that!"

"You should always be ready for an ambush, and you can work on your endurance." You responded simply.

"That's fucking-"

"This is how Midnight trained me. Never warning before attacking and limit pushing work outs, if you ever plan on being a hero you should work on these things."

Your words ticked him off more but he didn't say anything as you kept up your fast pace a few feet ahead from him.

A few hours later and you were leaving the park, tired and sore.

"Hope you had fun, are you willing to do it again tomorrow?"

"Tomorrow!" He angrily protested.

"What's the matter, to weak to keep up?" You taunted with a sly grin.

"Fucking hell fine! Tomorrow, and this time don't be late!"

You shrugged, "No promises"