Chapter 23 - Anniversary

A low sigh escaped your mouth as you continued down the sidewalk. You took in the sights of the city around you quietly.

It was a bright day despite how heavy and dark you felt. Even though the loud, threatening bangs of thunder weren't present, memories still surfaced in your mind.

°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°

"So your gonna take care of her?"

"Yes, it may be better this way."

Without any further questions the police man lightly pushed you forward from behind him. You looked up at the hero with blank e/c eyes.

"Come on Y/n, I'll take you to your new home." She said and held her hand out for you.

You slowly took it and he lead you out of the police station to her home.

"And lastly, this is your room!" She happily spoke.

You nodded, "Thank you Midnight."

"Awh, come on Y/n! You know its ok for you to call me by my name!" She said cheerfully.

"No thanks, I'll call you Midnight."

°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°

"I was so ungrateful, its no wonder nobody else wanted anything to do with me."

°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°

"Your so weak! Thats why your an orphan!" The younger male said, pushing you down.

"I would say to go cry to your mommy but you don't have one!" The second laughed.

You stood up, rubbing your arm before turning and walking away.

. . .

"Y/n! What happened, your hurt!" Midnight exclaimed with concern, holing up your arm, gazing over your injury.

Both of her hands grasped your cheeks and made you look at her.

"What happened?" She repeated.

"Its nothing, those boys will probably be villains in the future, and when they are they'll pay. All of them. They will pay."

°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°

You let out a heavy sigh, rubbing your temples roughly with your fingers as a headache pounded in your head.

You stretched out on the bench and rested your head back, closing your eyes. Your peace was shattered when a familiar vouce spoke up.

"Y/n? What the hell are you doing?"

Your eyes snapped open and you sat forward. You quietly observed the when blonde before uttering a response.

"None of your business."

You heard him huff irritable before something was thrown at you. You looked at it and then looked back up at him.

"Stop being so god damn emo." He growled.

"What the fu-" before you could finish your sentence you were forcibly tugged up and then dragged away.

"W-wait! Bakugou you can't just pick someone up and force them to come with you!" You angrily spoken struggling in him grip.

"Shut up, your lucky I'm taking you with me, you should be fucking praising me for my generosity."

"Generosity?" You echoed disbelievingly.

He suddenly stopped and released you. You dusted your self off and looked around.

Vivid bright lights flashed around you and parcially loud and mechanical voices rang out from diffent places.

"An arcade? What are you, 5?" You grumbled.

"Didn't I tell you to shut the fuck up!" He retorted.

You lightly shook your head and followed him as he began to walk around the area.

You would never admit it but you'd never actually been in an arcade before, to busy focusing on your fighting and bad memories.

"I guess it wouldnt hurt to have a bit of senseless fun."

Oh my dear story readers! I'm sorry for the wait, hopefully you didnt abandon this story, anyway, I'll try to update more but dont get to excited I'm not that great!