Chapter 21- Cafe

You sighed and decided to sit at a nearby bench. Watching as people occasionally passed.

"How ironic would it be if it was like last time and Bakugou suddenly-"

"The hell are you doing here?"

"Well damn, I should enter the lottery."

"This is a public park, I think I'm allowed to be here." You responded.

He huffed and it was silent for a bit.

"So, were are your stupid friends?"

"I'm not sure, I turned around for a second and they were gone."

"You got lost again?" He said mockingly.

"N-No! I just dont know where they are-" you began defensively.

"Come with me." He said bluntly, forcibly grbbing your hand and dragging you away.

"Where are we going?" You asked, slightly annoyed.

"You'll see when we get there!" He retorted.

You huffed but didnt ask anymore questions as he led you at a brisk pace in an unknown direction. Eventually you both briefly stopped infront of a small building, looking up at the sign.

"A cafe?"

He tugged you inside, went up to the counter and started telling the person what he wanted. You looked around, scanning the cozy styled.

A hard elbow jabbed you and you turned your attention immediately to the waiting barista.

"Huh?"

"What the hell do you want" Bakugou demanded.

"Oh uh... I guess (choose drink)."

"You need to pay more fucking attention, no wonder you always get lost." He said, rolling his eyes.

You flushed in indignation.

"I don't get lost!" You said defensively.

He rolled his eyes but didn't try arguing. After a few minutes the barista handed you the drinks and you followed Bakugou to a small booth seat.

After a bit of silence, he finally spoke up, "So whats wrong with you?"

You nearly spat out your drink but managed to keep it in your mouth and swallow before answering.

"That's a bit ambiguous." You muttered.

He huffed, leaning back into the booth.

"Well no one just freaks out over a storm." He lowly retorted.

"Well, it's none of your business."

He rolled his eyes but didn't try to argue. You both sat in silence once more, drinking your beverages and looking at anything but the other.

Sorry thus ones short, wanted to get it out but didnt have time to write fully.