Chapter 3 - Tested

Warning - swearing

You walked with her out after changing into the gym uniform. You followed her as she went to a cluster of students.

Noticing someone peculiar you looked over to see a boy with dark green hair. He appeared nervous as you once again tuned out what was being said.

There was movement and You looked forward to see an ash blonde guy that looked upset.

He was holding a ball in his hand and a few seconds later the ball was launched into the air with explosions and said person yelled, "DIE" rather loudly.

'Another angry teenager with issues, give me a break.'

Everyone took a turn with throwing the ball and when it was your turn you ignored everyones stare, took the ball and-

The ball was gone. It appeared you hadnt even moved but the device Aizawa held went off. You didn't bother with seeing what score you got as you rejoined Uraraka as she gushed over you.

There was other tests that you hardly remembered as you just did them, but you knew you were gonna be fine.

Before you knew it class was headed back to inside and left for dismissal. You had fallen a bit behind and were making your way to the classroom now when the ash blonde from earlier came out of the door to the door and bumped into you.

You staggered back a bit but didn't fall. You looked up at his irritated face and glared slightly.

"You got a problem or were you born with that stupid ass look on your face?" You deadpanned passive aggressively.

The guy growled as his scowl deepened.

"Out of my way loser, I don't feel like dealing with you." He grumbled.

You scoffed and stepped to the side.

"Oh go on ahead, princess."

At that he looked about ready to punch you but before he could Uraraka called out to you nervously.

You gave him one last glare before pushing past him into the class. You went to your friend and leaned on a desk as she talked about how she was excited for hero training.

Following her as you both left, she started running towards glasses guy and an almost average looking guy. You went after her more slowly and when you caught up she was confirming names.

So glasses was Iida, and the other was Deku- no Izuku. Uraraka introduced you to the two boys, who offered small greetings.

'Iida kid seems pretty independent, almost like some sort of class representative. Izuku is... Wait a minute.. He's also pure! He's so embarrassed just talking to Uraraka, how cute~ well that settles it, I must protect the purity'

"Y/n? Are You ok?"

You snapped back to reality at the question.

"Oh, sorry, I was thinking." You said emotionless.

Uraraka smiled before they began walking, presumably home, so you did the same.