Chapter 10 - Ready!

Low-key started panicking because I hadn't finished this chapter by update time ovo~~

The next day when you were in class with Ochaco, Izuku, and Iida you noticed a tired looking Bakugou enter the room.

'He doesnt look like he got enough sleep, geez and he wanted a rematch today.'

"Y/n what are you thinking about?" Ochaco asked.

"How Bakugou wanted a rematch today." You stated bluntly.

"R-Rematch?!" Izuku stuttered.

You nodded, "We fought yesterday."

Izuku was pale and Ochaco looked kind of amazed.

"Y/n, you shouldn't fight with your classmates! Such behavior is prohibited at school!" Iida said, chopping his hand through the air.

"Dont worry, we went to a park, I'm not stupid enough to fight where a student could get hurt or a teacher could stop me." You replied boredly.

After that class began as Aizawa came in, wrapped in bandages. You leaned forward in your desk and scribbled on a piece of paper, not bothering to listen.

Suddenly everyone got super excited about something while you just watched them in mild confusion.

After everyone settled down class continued.

---------------

You watched as Ochaco nervously shuffled around as she explained why she wanted to be a hero. You kept your expression neutral, as always while the boys admired Ochaco's reasoning.

She turned to you.

"What about you, Y/n, why do you want to be a hero?" She asked sweetly.

You blinked at her, thinking.

"There isn't really a reason. Its just I'm not really good at anything else." You spoke, looking away before walking off.

You could feel the others hesitate before catching up to you.

You heared the cheery voice of All Might behind you but you didn't bother turning to see and just kept walking.

----------------------

In the lunch room you grabbed some rice and sat down. Uraraka and Iida joined you after getting their food.

"Y/n, why dont you ever eat more? Aren't you still hungry after only eating rice?" Ochaco asked.

"No, I'm fine but thanks for your concern." You said.

You focused on your food, tuning out the world once again.

________________

As You were stepping down the stairs of the school building you heared loud footsteps rushing towards you suddenly.

You turned your head slightly to look behind you as someone whisked by, hooking your arm with theirs before literally dragging you away.

"What the hell." You said in slight shock.

"You didn't think you were getting away did you? I said I wanted a rematch and I meant it!" An obnoxious voice spoke.

You let him drag you the rest of the way to the place you fought before. It was a free ride and it wasnt like you were getting hurt.

He let go of you without warning and you thumped onto the grassy earth.

"Stop being such a dead weight and fight me!" He yelled

"He's just mad because he couldn't beat me last time."

You stood up slowly and deliberately took your time placing down your bag before deciding to waste more time with a long stretch.

"Don't ignore me you shit head!"

"What foul language, do you kiss your mother with that mouth?" You sarcastically teased.

There was a sudden explosion and the fight began once again.