Chapter 30 - Fuck Off

Woop that's a gr8 title amiright? I'm writing this in the middle of class, help-

The next day when you stepped into the classroom, Uraraka and Midoriya were the first to greet you.

"Hi Y/n, how are ya?" Izuku spoke up happily.

You stared him in the eyes and brushed past his shoulder without exchaning a word.

"Eh?" He blinked, "Y/n?"

You ignored him and sat in your seat, not bothering to acknowledge anyone else. The two once again approached you.

"Y/n, are you ok? You can tell us! We're friends after all!" Ochaco spoke

You meerly glanced at them before sighing in annoyance.

"Sorry, I wouldn't go so far as to call us friends. Your just a classmate so I would appriciate if you could leave me alone, I'm not in a sociable mood currently." You said almost robotically.

She seemed taken aback and Izuku looked utterly shocked. By this time Iida had approached and heard your words.

"Now Y/n, you shouldn't act so coldly, I don't recall there ever being a problem in the past."

"The past. I'm no longer just going to idly chit-chat with people that have no value to me." You said, still void of emotion.

Ochaco looked extremely hurt along with Izuku while Iida just crossed his arms.

"Thats not very polite."

"Stop trying to befriend me, I don't want your kindness, now please leave me." You said dismissively.

Reluctantly, they left you alone and began talking among themselves. A few of the other class members that had heard the exchange also began murmuring.

.

.

You had grabbed your tray of food and began heading for an empty table when Kirishima approached you along with Kaminari.

"Hey, Y/n, how's it going?" The redhead asked.

You ignored him, instead chosing to walk away. A hand latched onto your shoulder and you immediately slapped it away harshly.

"Ow!" Kirishima let out.

"I would appreciate if you didn't touch me."

With that you turned your back to them and sat alone at the table like you had planned. You reached yourhand up to your chest and furrowed your brow.

"Why is my chest aching?"

.

.

By the end of the day you had just about told everyone to go away and never speak to you. Almost everyone.

As you walked down the steps of the school a hand latched onto your arm and forced you to turn.

As you expected, it was the one who you least wanted to see.

"Bakugou. I see you finally got the balls to approach me." You said coldly.

He gritted his teeth and replied, "You bitch, why the hell are you acting so stupid."

"Acting stupid?" You huffed and turned to leave only to be pulled back again.

You let out a low growl and slapped his hand away viciously.

"Ow, the fu-"

"As much as I would love to stay and chat with you I honestly dont like you at all so if you wouldnt mind, fuck off."

With that, you turned on you heel and continued your way home.