Chapter 44 - Sweet

It's Thursday, you know what that means!

The next morning, you could feel the cold air on your face, making you bury your head under the blanket. Shaking off your drowsiness, you removed the blanket from yourself and sat up.

Your tired gaze met with a certain sleeping blonde. You thought that you'd never seen him with such a calm look on his face.

Snapping out of it, you had one goal.

Food.

It didnt help that you where trapped between him and the wall. The only way out was over him.

"This should be fun.."

And like that, you stretched out your leg over him, finding the hard wooden casing of the bed frame and putting your foot there. Then you began the gradual shift of weight between your legs.

Nearly halfway through, you reached your arm over, a fatal mistake, and began to slip. Your foot slid off the wooden frame and you thought your face was going to be smashed when you came to an adrupt stop and suddenly reversed.

Now, you had felt the hand firmly grasped on your forearm, so you weren't completely oblivious to what was happening.

"You really are a dumbass."

E/c met with crimson.

"Well I got hungry." You replied simply, even though it wasn't even true morning, just beginning to be dawn.

Unexpectedly, you leaned in and caught another scent of the caramel.

"I'm confused though, is there a reason you smell sweet?" You inquired.

He smirked, "Because of my quirk."

You stared, "Really?"

"You think I'm lying?!" He asked with a slightly raised voice.

"No." You answered quickly, casting your eyes away.

When you were ready to get up and actually get food, you felt his hand brush up your cheek and into your hair.

Your eyes barely looked over in time to see him come up. Your head moved in turn with your eyes, and you guessed that what happened after was unintentional.

Unsurprisingly, his lips where warm.

(My original plan was to make one of those really long dot-chain-time skips but I then remembered I wanted to do more for this part)

You both pulled back quickly. You felt like the sun and all its glory had viciously burned your skin as you turned a new shade of human.

Awkwardly not looking in the others eye and dead, uncomfortable silence made it even worse.

You reluctantly cleared your throat, "So, you want some toast?"