Chapter 53 - Confusion

Its my birthday! [April 1st]

"You asses better not touch him or I'll personally kill you." You growled darkly.

Toga giggled "You're real funny! With that attitude you're practically already a villain."

She shuffled a bit closer and grinned into your smoldering e/c eyes. Along with your pure rage, you felt newfound energing beginning to stir and fill your body.

"But I dont think he'll want do be one of us. At least not yet, in the meantime we can play all kinds of games, like darts, we dont have a dart boards though so it'll have to be on your body, I hope you dont mind!"

The rope that was binding you burst into flame at the heat your light was giving off.

Toga seemed slightly shocked.

"Bitch, come over here or I'll come to you."

"Ok!" She said excitedly and ran towards you.

She was grinning ear to ear as you loomed as close to her as your wrists, which were shackled with metal, would allow.

"You should've done your homework on me before kidnapping me." You spoke darkly.

"We did! You-"

She was cut off as you shot a beam of light into her face through yours, a previously learned trick from when you accidently released it from there the first time while training.

You watched as she grabbed her red face with her hands with a yelp. You pulled more at your shackles, your injured shoulder screaming in protest.

"Let me go!" You screamed angrily.

Black was beginning to edge into your vision but you were to blind with rage to notice. Despite her burned skin, Toga continued to look amused.

She left you soon after, still wildly trying to break free. You had to stop, panting and sweating slightly with the amount of effort you had put in to trying to break the chains.

"Its pointless. This is pointless. I'm not strong enough, how can I expect to save others when I can't even save myself?"

You stopped your thinking when a loud crashing noise came from another part of the building. Before You even knew what was happening, Toga, along with another villain entered quickly and released you.

You were confused as they began forcing you out of the room and up a nearby staircase which led outside.

"Where am I? Are they letting me go? But why so eas-"

"Young L/n!" A familiar cheerful voice called from nearby.

You looked in utter shock to see All Might. Even more to add to your confusion, a fight broke out between the heros and villains.

A hand was placed on your shoulder and you nearly sent Katsuki flying as you turned around, ready to hit someone.

"Why the fuck are you here?!"

"Ok now I'm even more confused, what the hell is going on?"