Chapter 6 - Interaction

I'm going to make up a few parts in future chapters so if it doesn't follow the actual story line don't freak out, I hope you dont mind!

You could understand why the happy redhead would invite you and allow you to go but you thought it was odd of the angry ash blonde to not argue about you tagging along.

'Maybe hes keeping his distance after what happened in class, he deserved it though.'

You watched as Kirishima went around the game store, looking at everything like a kid in a candy shop.

You and Bakugou just stood back and watched him. You looked around at a few cardboard cut outs and displays but nothing was particularly interesting.

You noticed Katsuki staring at you so you turned and stared back.

"Got a problem?" You nonchalantly asked.

"I can look at whatever the fuck I want to." He growled back.

"Geez, I dont know how Kirishima can hang out with someone like you." You huffed, slightly annoyed.

"Because I'm fucking great." He retorted.

You just hummed and turned away, walking out of the store.

"Where are you going?" He questioned, annoyedly.

"Why do you need to know?" You grumbled.

"You already got lost once, do you even know how to get out of here?" He sneered mockingly.

You halted. He was right but you didn't want to admit it.

"I know how to get out, tell Kirishima I got bored or something." you called over your shoulder as you began to walk again.

"Whatever, if you get lost I'm not gonna come find you."

"That's fine with me" you walked away and headed in the direction you came from.

'This shouldn't be too hard, there should be a door nearby'

You looked around and found the main door to the mall. You stepped out and the smell of rain hit you.

You looked up at the sky and saw dark looming clouds blocking out every speck of sunlight. You swallowed thickly before beginning to sprint back to your house.

'I really should have given Ochaco my phone number'

You thought as you sprinted down the sidewalk quickly.

----------------------

"Hey Y/n! Where did You go yesterday, you just disappeared." Ochaco called out to you as soon as she stepped into the classroom.

"I wasn't watching, you left without me noticing." You said.

"Oh I'm sorry! I won't do it again I hope your not upset!" She fretted.

"It's ok, I'm not upset." You spoke a little softer.

"What a relief." She sighed.

After that the class headed out for more hero training...