Chapter 52 - What About Him?

"What... Happened?"

Your body ached and you could feel many wounds on your body. Trying to move hurt and so you didn't, not that you exactly knew what was going on.

You remembered beginning to fight the villain but your mind blanked after that. You also had a massive head ach. Opening your eyes, the room wasn't bright, but wasn't that dark.

Most importantly, it wasn't familiar. The air felt a bit cold and it was apparent that your entire body was bound.

You thought you were alone until a figure stepped out of the shadows. You slowly looked in their direction and were greeted with the sight of the handy man.

You couldn't hold back an audible snort.

"Sorry we couldn't make you more comfortable, but we had to take precautions." He spoke, although it was obvious the apology wasn't very sincere.

"Obviously, if I wasn't chained up you would be missing a few limbs." You replied.

You watched his red eyes narrow slightly.

"Anyway, I have brought you here to offer you a place with the villains."

You scoffed and rolled your eyes.

"You really think you belong with hero's? After the things you've done? If anyone heard about or figured out the things you did or what happened to you, do you really think that they would like you?"

You remained silent.

"People would fear you anyway, your life would only be harder as a hero, after all, who would like a hero that killed their own parents?"

"How do you know about that?" You snapped.

You were only answered with a shrug.

"That's not important. What is, your friends, do you actually believe that they like you, a blank slate nobody."

Your body ached and an echo was created as you pressed forward in your restraints aggressively, "Liar! They care about me! If they didn't then why...."

You suddenly remembered how cruel you had been, it hadn't even been two weeks sense then. Was it possible for someone to forgive harsh treatment for nearly a month in just seconds? Had they truly forgiven you?

"I won't continue pointing out the obvious, so lets get to the point, as a villain you would thrive! You could use that quirk of yours to do whatever you want, no more worrying about selfish hero's. I want you to help me destroy it all."

"But, if I become a villain then they wouldnt forgive me."

"What about Ochako, Izuku, Midnight... What about Katsuki?"

"I refuse."

"I don't take no for an answer."

"Well you will today shithead!" You pulled hard on your bindings, "Now let me go!"

He left after that, scratching at his neck as you kept pulling harder on your restraints.

"I have to see them again! I will see him again!" You encouraged yourself.

You pulled one last time before you heard a loud crack from your shoulder, causing you to let out a scream of pain.

"I like it when you scream! Not as annoying as that stupid Bakugou kid." The blonde girl with messy buns spoke as she appeared from where handy man had disappeared.

You stared at her in shock, "Wait, He's here?!"