Chapter 33 - Wounds

You had made it to the hospital, your dizziness had started fading once a medical worker had partially healed you and wrapped your bloody body parts.

Sense you were still awake, when you got to the hospital, they coaxed you to change from your hero costume to a hospital gown.

They also informed you that a few other students were also there. You got a room next to them as they stated and had given you some strong pain medication and began disinfecting and patching your cuts.

Your hip needed stitches and you gritted your teeth and bared it, refusing any anesthetic and only excepting pain killer type medicines.

You currently sat back in your hospital bed, staring up at the ceiling with a blank look. You heard the door open and voices speak.

"Y/n!"

You lightly turned your head. Walking in was Midoriya, Iida, and Todoroki.

Midoriya looked utterly worried, Iida was slightly concerned and Todoroki was indifferent as always.

"Are you ok! We heard you had a building fall on you!"

"Huh? Oh that. Its ok, I'm barely hurt."

"Barely hurt? You're covered in bandages!" Iida pointed out

"Yea, well I'm fine now so you can leave." You said blankly.

Midoriya looked crestfallen at your words and Iida looked disappointed. Before You could comprehend, Todoroki stepped closer.

"You shouldn't be so spurious."

You reeled in shock.

"Excuse me, what?"

The duel colored hair boy sighed and spoke up again.

"They way your acting. Compared to a few weeks prior, seems to be fake in comparison."

You stared at him blankly, multiple thoughts running through your mind.

Midoriya cleared his throat and spoke up as well.

"Uraraka, Iida and I were talking before, its almost like your back to the way you were at the beginning of the year."

"I dont care." You snapped suddenly. "I dont have time to waste on people who use me for their own goals!"

"W-What? But we were only-"

"I thought I said that I dont care! Now go away!" With that you turned your head away and listened to the silence before there was shuffling and the sound of the door clicking shut once more.

You gazed down at your hands as they began to shake.

"What? What is-"

Your thoughts cut off abruptly as your body shook with a spasm and a shaky sob escaped your mouth. Warm tears flowed freely down your face as you began trying to wipe them away.

"Its for my own good! I cant be such a crybaby! Evrytime I trust someone they hurt me! I can't.... I don't want to make that mistake again!"

.

.

Before You knew it you were heading back to school. It had only been a few days and your wounds didnt fully heal, the doctors had insisted you rest at home but you refused.

"There's no way I'm sitting at home, a measly injury wont stop me!"

You stepped into the room and took your seat. You were early, the only ones in class were, Ojiro, Sero, Tsuyu, Kirishima and-

A hand slammed down on your desk as crimson eyes glared down at you.

The when blonde growled out, "Get up, I need to talk to you."