Chapter 59 - Die!

Its thursdayyyyyyyyy heurheurheur~

Buildings were crumpled in your line of vision as the clouds of dust finally settled. Luckily, most of the citizens had made it out by the skin of their teeth, others weren't as lucky.

You helped a man out from under a pile of rubble, him running off in the opposite direction of the disaster.

You were about to go search for more survivors when you felt something snap around your neck.

Letting out a strangled scream as you where forcefully dragged back by your neck through the rubble of buildings which banged and cut against you, even with the protection of your hero suit.

You tried to grab something but the pull on your neck was to strong. It was no doubt that your neck was defiantly going to be bruised.

Finally, after a few minutes you were let go. You panted and huffed as you turned onto your stomach and used your forearm to prop your upper body up slightly, looking through a partin your now mangled and disheveled hair.

The villain, you supposed he was, was floating in the air sitting with his legs crossed. He wore a mask and had long silver hair that seemed to swirl around him.

He wore a white kimono with black decorations and it was evident by how pristine and untouched the street behind him was that he was the one that made all the buildings explode.

You stood up painfully and activated your full body armour barrier. You looked over as your eye caught movement and saw Katsuki. He looked about ready to tear the guys head off.

"This is a very dangerous situation, usually we should step back but we're the only heros of any kind here at the moment, I guess we dont really have a choice."

Just as you finished that thought, Katsuki ran forward and sent an explosion to the villain. As the smoke cleared You were shocked to see the man with his hand up, evidently what blocked the attack.

He was unscathed. You felt a pit of dread in your stomach. This whole scene, the destroyed buildings, people screaming... It was like a dream you had a few days ago.

You swallowed thickly and tried to mask your growing fear.

"If this is the dream I had, then i know how this is going to end"

"Y/n!" Katsuki's voice snapped you out of your trance.

"Are you gonna help me fight this fucker or are you gonna stand there like a fucking loser?!"

Despite your fears, you clenched your fists and ran forward, watching as the ashen blonde went around the villain to try and find a weak point.

You held your hand out and, using a technique you developed with Izuku, summoned a blade of light. It was made of pure sunlight and shone so bright even you couldn't look at it.

You twited your wrist, holding the blade with both hands as you swung it around from your side to above your head, aiming for the man.

You struck the man fiercely, light exploding from the sword as it cracked against the mans mask, the mask also taking damage.

You growled and locked your smoldering e/c orbs on the stranger villain.

"DIE!"