Chapter 20- Dress

"He wasnt able to block out the sound of the storm but he made it more tolerable. I'm thankful for that, I didnt know he even knew how to comfort someone..."

"Whatchya thinking about Y/n?" Ochaco asked.

You looked at her.

"Nothing really, just thinking about last night."

"Yea! That was a big storm! I'm glad I was able to sleep through it, what about you?" She asked.

"Oh uhm, I didn't sleep through it but.. I guess that wasn't so bad.. at the end." You spoke, slightly mumbling the last part.

"What was that at the end?"

"N-Nothing, anyway, what are we going to do today?" You asked.

Ochaco smiled before talking about how we were going to go shopping, how "its a different city so souvenirs are a must".

Ochaco changed into a pink skirt and white t-shirt while you simply slipped on a baggy (color) shirt and a pair of leggings.

"Y/nnn! Your clothes are so boring!"

"What? I think they're ok, comfortable too." You said with a bit of emotion.

Ochaco shook her head before grabbing your hand and dragging you out of the building and into the city. You went into a clothing store.

Ochaco immediately began looking around, you, on the other hand, found a seat by the changing room and waited patiently for your friend.

She came with a few dresses, beginning to try them on before choosing a cute, flow pink and white one.

She then handed you a few dresses.

"Your turn, and no excuses, pick one!"

You sighed and went into the dressing room. The first one was too tight, too short, you didn't like it.

The next one was a nice but a bit bright for you, and you didnt feel like having alot of attention on you.

The last one was the one you liked the most. It was f/c and pretty casual compared to most of the things in this store.

"Third times the charm, how cliche."

You stepped out of the stall in the dress and the flats you had been wearing originally.

"You look so nice, Y/n!" Ochaco smiled.

"I don't really get the point? Why do I need to look nice just to walk around?" You sighed.

Ochaco smiled, "Because its fun."

She bought the dresses, even after you insisting multiple times you could before shoving your original clothes into her bag and heading down the street.

You eventually made it to a park with sloth of other people, some how finding Iida and Izuku in the mass of people. Ochaco decided to relay the events of the morning to the two boys while you zoned out, going to try coaxing a few doves near you.

The doves eventually made their way to you as you got some bread from your earlier breakfast out of your bag and fed it to them. You watched them peck up the small pieces, feeling satisfied you stood up and looked around.

The mass of people was gone... and so were your friends.

"Dang it! The same thing happened last time!"