Chapter 55 - Pushed Away

Published this a bit early but eh-

The fight was over. Hero's won, but at a cost. The whole battle also took a toll on a certain ash blonde.

The whole thing really stressed you out. You didn't properly know how to deal with other peoples emotions, let alone your own.

Of course, you knew he was trying his best to maintain his usual self but it just seemed forced to you. The whole class had moved into dorms, girls on one side and boys on the other.

You currently sat with the girls, talking about random things like crushes and recent events. Your mind was elsewhere, thinking about how you should proceed with everything that happened.

You stood abruptly, catching their attention.

"Sorry, there's something I need to do." You said before walking off.

You headed up the stairs, your destination clear in your mind. You had just barely reached the top of the stairs when your eyes caught sight of your rather newly made partner.

He was wearing all black, pants and tank top which clearly exposed his toned arms. His eyes were cast down but snapped up to you when he heard your foot steps coming towards him.

You looked up to meet his gaze with your e/c one.

"Are you ok?" You asked, getting strait to the point.

His eyes widened a bit before narrowing.

"Of course I am, the fuck?"

"Are you sure? You seemed really down for a while now." You spoke

Hus expression seemed to get annoyed.

"I'm pretty sure, now get out of my way, I'm busy." He grumbled, walking around you, shoulders bumping.

Your body instinctively grabbed him hand, making him pause.

Although you were a bit nervous you continued, "You wanted to try out this love thing with me right? By definition that would make us partners, and as your partner I want you to tell me what's bothering you"

"I don't have to tell you anything." He said lowly, snatching his hand out of yours.

You stepped closer, gently resting your hand on his tense shoulder.

"Just let me help you Kats-"

Your hand was slapped away and you were shoved back. Stumbling a bit you allowed yourself to fall instead of fumbling around like an idiot.

You looked up and met his smoldering gaze.

"I dont need your goddamn help. You're the only weak one that needs it." He growled before storming away.

Your heart ached again and you lightly clutched at your chest.

"To think that one person could hurt me so much."

You stood up and slowly walked to your dorm room, shutting and locking the door behind you before flopping onto your bed.

Slow, warm tears pricked your glistening e/c eyes before gently rolling down your face.

"This life is so unfair. I wish I would've just died back then."

Your eyes closed and you pushed your arms under your pillow, dragging it to you and burrying your face in it.

"Maybe he'll be better tomorrow, but I wont try talking to him unless he wants to talk, I still want to try this stupid love thing."

And scene! Hello welcome to the end of the chapter hosted by yours truely! Today we will be talking about the story! Im so proud of how far its gone and love reading all your kind and funny comments! But alas, all good things come to an end, yes, the story will be ending soon ;-; but don't worry! Because, if you guys want it, I will make a sequel because the ending I have planned might leave more then a few of you wanting more, so when the time comes, you guys will judge if you like the stories end and say if you want a follow up story! (Don't be shy ;))

Thank you all so much! ^^