Chapter 17- Lesson

When the bus finally came to a stop the class sighed tiredly before toppling out one by one. It was already sunset so the lesson was to be held the next day.

"Alright, you will be saying in shared rooms with at least three other people." Aizawa began, "The pairs are, Sero, Tokoyami, Mineta, and Ojiro.
Shoji, Koda, Sato, and Aoyama.
Yaoyorozu, Ashida, Todoroki, and Kaminari.
Bakugou, Ochaco, Y/n, and Kirishima.
And finally, Iida, Hagakure, Midoriya, Jiro, and Asui."

You wanted to groan but didn't dare draw the teachers attention.

"Whatever, at least I have Ochaco with me, and Kirishima is pretty nice."

You shuffled with the rest of the class and went to a large open, half-field-half-forest, arena-esque place.

Aizawa went off somewhere, probably away but still supervising. A man then stepped out and greeted everyone.

He was tall with bright yellow spiked hair and soft baby blue eyes and wore a jumpsuit. He was energetic and gave an inspirational speach which you immediatly tuned out.

"Alright, now," he held out a hand, "Who wants to fight me first."

You saw Kirishima stop forward with Kaminari and you shook your head.

"Those poor boys don't know what's about to happen."

As you expected, the blonde beat them in seconds without any struggle. The man merely gave a laugh before putting his hands on his waists.

"I'm gonna teach you kids a few things, so listen up!"

He explained a few things about preserving your powers and tips on how to improve training your quirk specifically.

He then said to spar for a bit with eachother, every so often saying to change partners. You knew exactly who you would eventually have to spar with and tried avoiding the cactus until you ran out of people.

So here you both were. Glaring at each other as everyone else sparred.

You crouched down a bit, him doing the same before launching at each other. You dodged a well aimed fist before thrusting yours into his gut.

You were glad Aizawa had put restrictions on Bakugou's usage of his gauntlets, you would've had a cracked shield for sure, making it easier to beat you.

You spun on your hand and stepped away, making sure to hook your foot to his and tripping him up. You quickly rushed back in, weaving uner him and wrapping your arms around his left and throwing him over your back swiftly.

"This is almost to easy."

You heard Bakugou let out a yell of frustration before he flipped himself up and launched a stream of explosions at you.

"Stop moving so fucking fast!"

You had no time to react this time and actually got hit by most of the explosions. The dust began to clear, you were glaring strait at him, your shield glowing all around you as it mended itself as quick as it could.

"I'm gonna break that damn shield of yours." He growled angrily.

You suddenly rushed at him, gathing light in your hand.

"Like hell you will!"