Chapter 46 - Training Camp

Your phone went off, alerting you and causing you to look in its direction and pick it up.

"Are you ready?" Midnight suddenly called to you.

You tucked your phone into your pocket and stood.

"Yes."

"Well then you better get going or your gonna miss the training camp!"

.

.

"I'm so excited!" Ochako cheered happily.

You watched as she bounded away from you to talk with Izuku. She turned red suddenly and backed away to cheer more about the camp.

"She totally likes him."

Being on the bus was chaos. Everyone was loud and you couldn't take a nap even if you wanted to. You had a window seat, Ochako choosing to sit next to you.

It felt as if you were on the verge of exploding internally when the bus stopped and Aizawa wanted everyone to get out.

You followed the rest of your class out of the vehicle and onto the ground. It appeared to be an outlook over a forest.

You then caught sight of what the rest of your class was looking at. It was two women.

One had short brown hair, the other had blonde. You stepped forward so you could at least hear them a bit better.

As soon as you had gotten close enough, the rest of the class paniced for some reason and said to get back on the bus.

You watched in confusion before the ground beneath you shifted. Your eyes closed to avoid getting dirt in them and when they opened, you were at the bottom of the outlook with the rest of your class.

Then, unexpectedly, a monster looking thing came out of the forest.

"I still have no idea whats going on!"

You pushed your thoughts away and lept into action, following your class into the forest and defending yourself against monster attacks.

You had made yourself busy with helping defending your other classmates, not seeing the creature coming up behind you.

Only when you were shoved to the side and a loud explosion went off behind you did you realize.

You sat on the ground in slight shock, trying to process that you had basically been saved by the explosive maniac of the class.

There wasn't a moment to spare, it appeared, as he gripped the back of the collar of your shirt and dragged you away as another of the creatures burst into the area.

"Your gonna get yourself killed, dumbass!" He said angrily.

"I was fine! I don't need your help!" You retorted, fidgeting to get away.

Suddendly You were released and he was crouching next to you.

In a low voice, he spoke again, "I said that I would protect you, so shut up"

You huffed and crossed your arms, "What are you gonna do, kiss me?"

You couldnt tell if his face went red from anger or embarrassment but you knew the slight tinge in your cheeks was from the latter.

Before long you got up and began to fight again, with the ashen blonde close behind.