Chapter 51 - Toga

Currently working on an Aizawa x reader and Uraraka x fem reader so look out for those! ^θ^

You weren't quite sure what to do, you were not aloud to fight and had no way of helping. You watched as the two pros fought with the villains anxiously.

You didn't know what to do, usually you did but this was different, and so, you panicked.

"What do I do?! I can't fight them, I don't know where most of the class is and I can't do anything about it! I can't figure out what to do! They're risking their lives just to protect us students but... Wait, what about the students that ar'nt here?" You felt a jolt as your panic rose, "Ochako!"

Without asking, you bolted down the forest path, hearing Mandalay yell after you to come back. You didn't listen, the first time you had met Ochaco, you had promised yourself to protect her, she wasn't as strong as others and was the closest you had ever had to a best friend figure.

You activated your quirk and zoomed down the path at light speed. It wasn't long before you saw Tsu and Ochako up ahead, and another girl that you didn't recognize.

In pure rage you let out a shout and swept your body in the air, effectively roundhouse kicking the stranger into a tree where you heard a crack, from the girl or the tree, you didn't know, or care.

You looked over your shoulder quickly and observed the two. Only seeing minor scratches you let out a sigh.

"I'm glad your both safe." You said breathily.

"Y/n!" Ochaco said in surprise, "I didn't expect to see you here."

"Y/n?" The strange girl spoke as she stood up slowly.

You eyed her with a blank face, on guard for any movements.

"I heard your unstable! But you're so pretty, maybe we can hang out?!" The blonde said in a sickly happy tone.

"Unstable? Who told you that?" You asked brashly.

She blinked at you with her amber eyes. She hopped a bit closed and flashed a sharp toothed smile, pulling her mask down a bit.

"I hope you don't mind but I'm gonna take you with me!"

You were startled but kept a neutral glare at her.

"Take me? I'd like to see you try." You snorted.

"Y/n! Don't underestimate her!" Tsu spoke to you.

"Both of you stay back, if you try to help you'll only get in the way." You growled lowly while locking your fingers together and stretcing your arms out over your head.

"B-But we're not allowed to fight Y/n." Ochako fretted.

You watched as the villain fiddled with her needle weapon a bit before looking you in the eye.

"Some rules are meant to be broken." You responded.

"I'm so excited to have you! Your face will be so much more pretty with a bit of blood!"

You didn't reply, only forcing your foot into the dirt ground and lighting up your hands. Watching her charge you.

"Light canon!"