Chapter 58 - Beginning of the End

This is early and I have the last few chapters ready so yes there will still be a chapter Thursday, I'm trying not to rush this to fast.

"Alright you lot, your first assignment for today, I chose, thank me later, is patrol."

"Sounds simple enough."

"I said thank me later, anyway, here is your route, try not to rush this ok, help out with little things if you have to and dont cause any problems." The hero said, looking at Katsuki as he said the last part.

The ashen blonde only scoffed and looked away with a sour expression. You thanked the hero and looked at the route as you stepped out of the building.

"Alright, this way first." You said, pointing in the direction

You got a grunt in return, signifying that you had been heard so you started walking. It was a nice day.

Fluffy white clouds and a soothing and not to crammed bunches of people walking along the streets. You breathed in a refreshing breath as you listened to the sounds around you.

Due to his strides being wider than yours, Katsuki was now infront of you. Although he didn't go ahead of you, which you thought might be intentional.

Bitting your lip and swallowing your nerves you reached forward, going to try and grasp his hand when you were distracted by the cries of a child.

You looked over your shoulder and saw a seemingly 6 year old boy with dark brown hair being the source of the noise.

You stopped walking and approached him.

"Is something wrong?" You asked.

He looked up at you with wide yellow eyes. You couldn't help feeling off putting about it but shrugged it off.

"I lost my mom!" He cried.

You smiled as gently as you could manage.

"Dont worry, I'll help you find her." You spoke, holding your hand out for him.

He took it without hesitating and allowed you to lead him away.

"Little brat shouldnt have gotten lost in the first place." You heard Katsuki mutter.

"We should go to the police station, they'll be able to handle a lost child better than us." You replied, ignoring your partners comment.

"Your pretty miss!" The boy spoke up

You looked down into his shining eyes.

"Why do I get the sense they seem familiar?"

"Thank you." You responded.

"Oi! Stop saying shit! Besides, Y/n is to old for you kid."

You were startled, "Katsuki! Don't say that!"

"Someones gotta teach that brat a lesson."

"You sound as if your jealous of him"

You watched Katsuki's jaw tighten and a vein become noticeable. You laughed slightly continuing to the police station which was a few feet ahead of you.

The street was a bit busier then the street you had been on previously and seemed alive with energy.

You heard the boy laughing and a weird sensation in your hand. Your head turned and your saw the small body of the boy morph into a girl.

She had blonde hair and..

"Villain?!"

Toga quickly bolted away before you could comprehend as multiple explosions went off. People screamed and you were knocked away by the force of one explosion.

"Y/n, keep your ass close to me if you dont wanna fucking die!"