Chapter 49 - Love

Y'all ready? Dis a trip.

The first day of training was over and your class had to make food. You couldn't remember what exactly you were supposed to be making but you didn't question it as Momo told you to help Bakugou cut up vegtables.

"I don't need your help." He snorted.

You rolled your eyes and grabbed a knife anyway, taking a carrot and beginning to cut it quickly. He must've seen it as a challenge because before long you were competing to see who could cut the fastest, Katsuki yelling about something as you focused on what you were doing.

"Y/n!" Hagakure called, distracting you from your task.

Unfortunately, your mind hadn't yet processed to stop and you accidently sliced your thumb. You let out a sharp and quick cry of pain, reeling back from the blade quickly.

"Dumbass!" Katsuki yelled, "Don't bleed on anything!"

"Yea no shit!" You yelled back, clutching your bleeding hand close to your chest.

You examined it and it looked a bit deep, you barely caught the stream of apologies from Hagakure.

"Its fine, accidents happen." You spoke.

You heard Katsuki grumble before slamming down his knife. Pulling You away from the area.

"You need to clean that before it gets infected, your more stupid then I thought."

"I'm not stupid." You retorted.

You stopoed by a cabinet area and crouched down with him as he pulled out a first aid kit from the bottom self.

"I had no idea that was there."

He opened it and got out alcohol wipes and bandages. He held out his hand expectantly and you reluctantly gave him your injured hand.

"I've never really been injured before. I usually have my barrier to stop small wounds." You spoke up, causing him to huff and roll his eyes.

You flinched away as he pressed the alcohol wipe onto your cut.

"Don't fucking move!"

"Sorry..." You mumbled.

Soon the blood was cleared away, you could see more begining to emerge but your view was obstructed as the white bandage was wrapoed around your thumb.

"You know, I could've done this myself."

"You with what experience?" He responded.

You pouted a bit at that, "Meanie."

"I am not mean!" He yelled.

You tilted your head a bit and gave him a pointed look. You examined your now treated hand and smiled.

"I guess it's better then what I would've done, you'd make a good nurse." You taunted.

"Say that again and your getting blown to bits."

You looked over the side of the cabinet and then returned to your original position, sitting on your legs and reaching your injured hand to Katsuki's head and pulling him down.

"The fuck?"

"No one needs us now, besides you looked like you needed a break, your training isn't the easiest and I imagine that you over used your quirk." You said softly, making him rest his head on your lap.

After a while you felt his tense muscles relax. You boldly began to run your fingers through his spiky locks. His hair, despite its rugged look, was soft.

"That's expected, after all he uses anger to make it this way."

The sun had already set and lights had been brought out to see in the darkness of the night. It was peaceful, and you enjoyed the thick, forest scent that laid in the air, overlayed with the warm smell of food being cooked.

Katsuki sat up, making you shift your eyes from looking around to him. He seemed to be thinking.

"Y/n."

"Oh boy, he isn't calling me dumbass, am I in trouble?"

Suddenly, red dusted his face, in its usual scowl.

"You talked about that cheesy bullshit called love a while ago."

"Yea? I never got an answer by that way."

"You want a damn answer!? I got something better, why dont you try it yourself"

You looked at him in confusion, "But who would I try it out with? I mean, there are some nice guys in our class like-"

"Just shut the fuck up already! You're such a dumbass, I meant me, after all, I am the best!"

"You?" You echoed then blushed a bit, "O-Ok, I think I could do that."

With that, his arm wrapped around your back and pulled you into him.