Chapter-1

Image on top is saikyo and hunter(i did my best)

======
8 years ago...

No one's Pov

A girl was panting endlessly, she took control of her panting and stood up straight, she looked at the beowolf infront her she ran towards It tackling It to the ground, she looked straight at the grimm trying to use her semblance on the grimm, but It didn't work surprise surprise the grimm Isn't human so she couldn't use her semblance.

The grimm raised It's hand and aimed It for the girl, but before It could a silver arrow shot the hand and the grimm screeched In pain as It pushes off the little girl.

Due to the heavy impact towards the girl she went flying straight towards a tree.

Her vision was getting blurry as her head started spinning, before she could pass out she saw a male figure running towards her screaming "Y/N!!!" while the other male figure killed the beowolf with their mace.

But before the male figure could get to her the girl passed out

A white fox ran to her and curled up on her lap, whining.

A man with silver hair stroked the pure white fox "It's alright boy... Y/n will be fine" hunter said worryingly with his somewhat deep voice, a hand grabbed his shoulder "Is she alright?" saikyo's voice was raspy and deep hunter look at his husband and nodded "She just passed out, but to mention her head Is almost split open" he carried the girl In his arms bridal style.

"Let's go quickly!" hunter nodded and they carried her all the way to the hospital while blizzard was gripping on saikyo's shoulder with a determined look on his face (imagine a snow fox that's staring off to space... I know adorable)

2 days later

Y/n's POV

I squinted my eyes open, when I did I saw a bright light blocking my view I look around the room I'm In "My head hurts" I rubbed my head.

I sat up and looked around the room analyzing where I am "The hospital? Why am i here?" I questioned myself, like if I'm going to know why I'm here...

I look beside me to see dad, or hunter, he seemed to have fell asleep on the chair, thank you captain obvious I look closer to see blizzard sleeping on his lap, I let out a satisfied 'aww'

I shook dad trying to wake him up "Dad wake up wake up wake up dad.... WAKE UP!" I shook him intensely.

He screamed, I try not laugh, but It was so hard not too, i heard a yelp from his lap oops I accidentally woke up blizzard i thought and chuckle.

"Y/n that was not very nice..." dad's voice was shaking and I saw he was shivering so I yanked my blanket off and gave It to him "you don't need to do---" "you're family now! Family helps eachother! No matter how ridiculous the request is!" I cut him off smiling, he looked at me and snorted "Of course im family now" "You always were!" I put both of my hands up.

He chuckled "Nice father- daughter bonding time" a raspy voice said I looked at daddy or saikyo "DADDY!" I Tackled him he almost lost his balance but he didn't CAUSE DADDY IS STRONG!

He laughed with full joy as he hugg--- no squeezed me tightly "Air..." I managed to say "Sorry ahah" he put me down and scratched the back of his head.

"sorry doll" he said using my nickname "IT'S ALRIGHT DADDY!" I jumped up and down my h/l h/c hair jumping with me.

Both of my dads laughed and daddy pat my head "Doll... Why did ya' run off like that?" I put my head down "The beowolf... Uhh how do i say this... Well THEGRIMMHURTBLIZZARD!" I let a tear slip from my eye, nope not just a tear the niagara falls were falling down my cheek I always kinda found it weird... How do I know what the niagara falls is?

Dad stroke my cheek "It's alright bee, its alright" they hugged me both "Revenge nor violence is never the answer doll" I nodded my Head and smiled I guess its a lesson learned then...

Present time

Why am I even delving into my past?!

And why am I remembering that... Time

2 years ago

Im so happy! Im going on my first date then I'll have my first kiss!

Ok ok not the first kiss thing but hey! I gotta' dream first!

I went over to aiden's house, the boy I'm going on a date with, I knock on his door it opened and I saw a buff man with golden brown hair and black hues.

"h..hello! S....s....sir Is... A...a..aiden here?" he smiled " why yes he his, AIDEN SOMEONES AT THE DOOR FOR YOU!" "Coming dad!" I saw him running down the stairs as i blushed, he had a grey hoodie on with the sleeves rolled, he wore a long sleeved white shirt that reaches to his wrists, he had brown khakis on and white shoes.

He looked amazing while I had on a f/c long sleeved skater dress on and a flannel tied around my waist with s/f/c shoes and black tights.

He looked at me and smirked, wait... I think i saw him lick his lips... I shook my head I just didn't have enough sleep that's probably it

"Hi y/n I say you look amazing" he said with a velvety voice, "You too" I blush he went near me and tucked a piece of my h/c hair behind my ear "Well let's go! Bye dad!" he grabbed my hand and we walked hand in hand.

I smile at him, he looked at me and smiled back but not in a friendly smile but in a, 'im gonna rape you smile' my spine shivered and I just shook it off.

While I was caught off guard he pushed me into an alley way and he pinned both of my hands on top of my head he went near my ear and whispered "Don't tell anyone" I gasped and struggled out of his grasp I positioned my leg to his crotch and kicked him, he screeched in pain "YOU BITCH!" he yanked my tail and held his grasp tighter.

Present time...

I immediately woke up from that dream... Well it was one of my many messed up memories... The worst.

Because of that I've grown to hate boys...

I shook my head and sighed...

Today is my second year here at beacon, So I guess the people from signal are here too.

I scratch my nape and sighed, I hope this year will be interesting...

======

FIRST CHAPTER! WOO!

=p anyways hope you enjoyed!
And please call me out if i made a mistake im still learning to write properly.