Chapter- 16

Y/n's POV

After hanging out with the girls, we all went back to our respective dorms. I walk into mine and saw that Aydee and Andi were sleeping, while F/n was reading. I got my clothes and changed into them, I didn't mind F/n's presence. She was like a sister to me, along with Aydee and Andi. We've known eachother since signal; that's the time when Andi and Aydee started dating. I chuckle at the nickname people gave us; the elite four, since we're the so called strongest team. But I knew F/n since elementary, we were inseparable, we always clung onto the others arm. We always cheated on eachother on tests, we always shared food with eachother, we always laughed together. But everything changed when F/n introduced me to Aiden in signal, after what he did to me, I wouldn't even look F/n in the eyes. I told her what happened and she wouldn't stop apologizing. After that I ignored her for the rest of the year. But now we both are partners and I don't, well I still do, ignore her anymore.

"N?... Y?.. Y/N!" I jumped at the sudden noise that broke me out of my trance, I look at the cause of this and saw F/n with a worried look all over her face. "What's wrong F/n?" "You were spacing out." I nodded, "I see I'm sorry" she nodded her head and went back to her bed. I jumped into mine and tickled her, "Y.. Y/n! Stop it!" I missed this, I missed hanging out with each other. I miss being with her. I sighed and stopped. She poked my forearm and I gave a grunt, "Are you alright? You haven't been yourself lately" I look at her and cocked my eyebrows up "How so? I thought I was completely normal." I grunted "What I mean is, you're becoming less distant and cold. What happened, is it because of your harem?" She said with a worried, yet teasing, voice.

I shrugged "I thought it was a good thing that I'm being less distant. In all seriousness, I just miss hanging out with eachother, all of us has just been so busy to hang out, or to even talk to eachother." I sighed and covered my eyes with my forearm. She stayed silent for a moment until I felt an arm wrap around my waist, I look down to see her hugging me. "I miss hanging out with you too. In fact, we all do" I smiled and thought of a brilliant idea, "How about, tomorrow all of us just hang out with eachother? Just the 4 of us, no harem, no fighting, especially no boys, and just us?" I ask her she held her grip tighter, "I can't, sorry I'm busy" "seriously? Even after all that talk?" I ask her to which she giggled to "it's important, I uh have to go and see my parents" "uh-huh, good luck on your date" I felt her blush and punch my stomach.

???'s Pov

"Hmm, looks like my little N/n has grown up! I can't wait to see her again" I growled. "I'll get you back from those two faunus'. It's just me and my da-" "gah! Stupid phone!" I crushed it with my bare hands and continued to spy on Y/n. To make this more interesting, lets put a little spell on her why dont we? I smirk, let the fun begin.

The next day

Weiss' Pov

Y/n's been acting weird lately, how?, she ate a rabbit that she killed. Velvet was shivering and hiding behind coco, "I'm sorry velvet, I didn't know what came over me! My instinct just told me to eat a rabbit right then and there!" Y/n tried apologizing to velvet. "I'm really sorry, can you forgive me?" She pleaded, velvet shyly nodded and Y/n gave her a bear hug, "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" That's weird, she has never been this enthusiastic before. I walk over to yang and whispered, "Don't you think Y/n has been acting weird lately?" "Hmm how so?" I glared at her stupidness "She ate a goddamn rabbit you dolt!" I whispered/yelled at her. "I still don't get it" "She ate a rabbit, she's too enthusiastic and not cold, AND she is literally eating a bird right now!" I pointed over to Y/n who caught a bird and ate it.

Yang gave me a poker face "Oh. We should tell the other girls" I nodded and we told the girls, we all agreed on telling Y/n. "Hey Y/n" she turned around with a creepy unnatural grin on her face, "Hmn? What is it weissy?" I blushed at the sudden nickname "You've been acting weird lately, care to explain?" I asked, her face darkened and her eyes went to e/c to a dull, lifeless, gray color. I looked at her with a worried face "It's nothing weiss, would you care to shut up?" She said with a voice that I know didn't belong to Y/n, in fact, this wasn't Y/n.

I grabbed my weapon and pointed it at her  "Weiss! What the heck are you doing?!" A panicked ruby said, "Who are you? Where's OUR Y/n?!" I asked her, "I am Y/n, just had a personality change" she smirked and launched at me, I didn't have anytime to dodge so she tackled me to wall "Y/N, WEISS!" I hear panicked voices say along with footsteps, I slowly brought myself up to my knees and saw that Y/n was standing over me with an insane smile. "Nighty night, Schnee" she summoned a different weapon that didn't belong to Y/n, it was a pure black blade and at the end was very sharp, it was like, if anything touches it, they get pierced almost instantly.

I shivered in fear, until we heard a snap, the weapon dissapeared, and Y/n fell to her knees. Her eyes back to it's shiny e/c color. "Hmm, you took it too far, my daughter"  my daughter?  we looked over to see a woman who was a spitting image of Y/n same hair, eyes and just everything. "Who are you and what have you done to Y/n?!" Yang screamed at the lady, she smirked "That's not a nice way to treat your girlfriends mother."

======

We're finally getting to the plot of the story! I'm sorry for not updating in almost a week. Hope you enjoyed and I'm off to make the next chapter longer!
Ta- ta!