chapter- 13

Yang's POV

Me and the girls were waiting for our 'package' to arrive. I chuckled and Coco tugged on my sleeve, "We owe you lots Yang" she smirked. We heard Y/n scream "YANG XIAO LONG! I'M GONNA GUT YOU LIKE A FISH!" I laugh maniacally as the girls shrieked and hid behind me. The door flew open revealing Y/n in a hot school girl outfit with a dog collar. "You almost blew off the door." I deadpanned, stiffling a laugh. She gritted her teeth, showing her abnormally sharp teeth. Sharper than a normal faunus' teeth. She stomped to me and looked down, glaring into my eyes. "Hello" I said, she held up her hand, looking like she was about to punch me. She launched her hand towards me but stopped at the exact time it was about to hit me. I flinched and looked at her eyes, her eyes were full of anger and rage.

I gulped, instead of punching me she pinched my cheeks with her sharp claws, I winced in pain. "Stopppp!" I tried to pry her off of me but to no avail. She growled and and stopped, I rubbed my cheeks as the other girls laugh at my pain. I growl at them but they didn't stop.

I felt like my dignity died inside. But it was worth it seeing Y/n in that hot ass outfit.

It was worth it...

Y/n's POV

I cannot explain how much I wanna strangle Yang! I sit down with one of my legs on top of each other, along with an annoyed espression. I looked at each of the girls and my eyes landed on Yang. I sighed, "I'm so sorry for that m..m...master!" I blushed and held my face with both of my hands. I have to do this or else Yang would or else-

I think my dignity died, I feel so dead inside. I swear to god, Yang I will gut you. I will gut you so bad! I look at the girls their faces were beet red with wide eyes. "Holy shit! That was adorable!" Yang yelled, I smacked her on the head and wouldn't stop doing so. While I was smackin her, I scolded her.

Later

So we decided to go out. In this outfit. Sadly enough I couldn't escape since Yang had me wrapped around her fingers. Quite literally, she was gripping on the leash like it would disappear. I puffed out my cheeks while I heard the girls screaming at every guy that would look at me and wouldn't stop. Over protective idiots. I tapped on Yangs shoulder, she looked behind her and gave me a questioning look, "What?" "I uh, need to go" I nodded towards the near bathroom. "Fine. Ruby!" She called out for ruby, she immediately ran this way and looked at us. "What is it Yang?" "Take Y/n to the bathroom" Ruby nodded and grabbed the leash pulling me towards the bathroom.

She stopped in front of one of many stalls in this bathrrom, "Ruby would you kindly be outside?" She shook her head. I guess we have to do this the hard way, I stare into her eyes slowly activating my semblance. She began shaking "No! No why did I drop such a good looking cookie?! Not my ice cream too!" She began crying, I giggle at her cute nightmare. She curled up in a ball muttering "My cookie. My ice cream... Gone... Gone forever" I chuckled and pushed her out of the bathroom while I did my business.

After I did my business I wash my hands and my face. I feel arms around my hips and I groaned "Look Yang I'm sorry I did that to--" My mouth was covered by a cloth. I look who the kidnapper was and saw, neo and her friends? I struggle against her grip but that only encouraged her to grip tighter. She mouthed 'Sorry'.

I closed my eyes and the last words I heard were "Boss will be so pleased, when we bring her~" After that I only saw darkness

======

Sorry it was short. I got writers block so blame it on that. Eh anyways if you can, please call me out on any mistake I make. Since I wanna become a better writer and yadda yadda see you when I see you!