Chapter 33

Y/N'S POV

Sighing, I immediately got up as the professor dismissed us. I grabbed my things and neatly arranged them before walking out the classroom, my tail flickering.

It's been about a month since Bennerit last interacted with me, or the girls, and that makes me mad worried. I walked past Ruby and Weiss, immediately getting blocked by Ruby smiling up at me, sweetly.

I gulped a little and blushed. "Hey cookie monster." I hear her giggle, Oh my oum she sounds like an Angel. "Y/n! How have you been?" She asks and tilted her head a little, like a small, cute puppy.

I smile at her and pat her head. "Better now, thanks little red." I swiftly kissed her forehead. She heats up a little and blushed, her face as red as her cape.

I let out a small chuckle and ruffled her hair, soon feeling someone tugging on my sleeve. I look at the source, surprised to see Weiss with a blush, complementing her pale complexion. What surprised me more is that she was pouting, like a little kid.

"Yes snowflake?" Her blush got worse as she heard the nickname. "D-don't g-give Ruby all the a-attention..." Her face flushed, as mine grew a sheepish grin.

I nodded and used my other hand to pull her close. "Okay Weiss." I smiled and started stroking her silky white hair. I murmered something about, 'beautiful girl' and other unspeakable words.

Fortunately, she didn't hear it (Thank Oum) and kept blushing at the compliments I keep throwing at her. "O... Okay! Okay! T-that's enough." She waved her hands around as I laugh a bit, now focusing my attention to Ruby, who seemed to not be enjoying Weiss' and I's interaction.

RUBY'S POV

I stare at H/c-haired beauty, as I grew a very sad pout on my face, being Y/n she got worried and frowned. "Something wrong little red?" She asks, as I feel my heart flutter at her words. How could something so simple make me so flustered!? I hazily thought and unconsciously nodded. "Yeah, yeah..." I say quietly, a bit dazed.

She frowned more, making me panic. "D... Did I do something wrong?" I worriedly asked, she shakes her head and placed her hand on my cheek, smiling slightly at me. "Of course not Ruby." I stare into her eyes and see an unfamiliar expression in them, is she... Mad?

"Are you sure? You seem ma-" She swiftly cuts me off by smashing her lips into mine, scaling her hands to my waist and pulled me closer. I blushed deeply again, but wrapped my arms around her neck as I felt a sudden chill run down my spine.

Y/n pulled away and looked behind her, her nose immediately touching the tip of Weiss' weapon. "Snow, have you finally decided to get revenge on the Hunter that took your heart?"

Weiss blushed intensely and swallowed a lump in her throat. "N-NO! O-Of course not... And the hunter didn't even take her heart." Y/n grinned giddily and shaked her head. "Okay Weiss, calm down." The heiress gently put her weapon down and grabbed Y/n's arm, pulling her away from me, it seemed to suprise the h/c haired beauty who just looked at Weiss, confused. "Come on Y/n... You too dolt." She tugs on Y/n's arm and walked away as I shaked my head and followed after them.

???'s POV

I chuckled darkly as I watched the three females walk away. "Y/n L/n, how stupid can you be? Wasting all the potential you have... To protect those girls, that probably mean nothing to you." A snarl appeared on my face as I crushed the glass that was in my hand.

"I, Bennerit Trent, will make you MINE." I cackled loudly as never before seen Grimm appeared from the ground, growling menacingly as they did.

"All of you, go after that traitor of a bitch, self proclaimed 'Queen of Grimm' make her pay, make her scream in agony until she gives in! Torture her all you want, hell maybe even fucking KILL her!" I ordered them as they trampled out of the warehouse and flew off.

SALEM'S POV

I opened my eyes as my eyes glew a bright red. "Something... Something is coming... Y-Y/n!" I panicked and got up my throne and ran outside my palace, seeing... Horrible, horrible deformed Grimm with wings.

They seemed like they were after me, so I tried to control them but to no avail. "What... How... My powers..." I summoned a small fireball and sighed with relief. "My powers still work... But they can't seem to work on those Grimm..." I shaked my head and snarled. "He did this, didn't he?"

I loudly growled, so loud people in Atlas could've heard it. "I have to warn Y/n about this." I whispered as the Grimm started getting a bit closer.

I shoot a fire ball at them as they appeared to be immune. "How is that even possib- GAH!" I groaned and ran in the palace quickly getting ready. "Y/n please stay safe." I quietly whispered.

Y/N'S POV

Mental note: never, I repeat NEVER try and take a bite out of Weiss' food... Ouch... I grumbled whilst rubbing my hand that was harshly slapped by the heiress. "Weiss seriously?"

I looked at her as she protectively hid her food from Ruby and I who, unfortunately, tried doing the same thing I did. "Y-Y/n! Weiss is being unf-fair!" The younger girl whined as she pointed at Weiss, who had a scowl on her face.

"Unfair!? Ruby you wouldn't even let me eat some of the cookies, I BOUGHT!" The white haired beauty crossed her arms and glared at Ruby's silver eyes. The silver eyed girl flushed embarrassingly and giggled quietly.

I shaked my head as I watched the two bicker. "Ruby... Weiss..." I let out a sly chuckle before feeling my scroll vibrate. I looked at the two before reaching for my scroll and looked at the caller.

I huffed and stood up, excusing my self from the two who, mind you, were still bickering before running outside the area we were in and picking up the call, hearing heavy breaths and a soft voice speaking out, "Y/n, t-they were too s-strong... They're coming, please just please hide and be careful." I swallowed a lump in my throat as Salem, the caller, hung up immediately after saying that.

"Just what exactly was she talking about?" I heard a loud screech and looked behind me, tightening my scroll as I did. "Shit!" I ran back in and grabbed Ruby and Weiss' hand, who also saw the situation outside. "Grimm?" Weiss looked at me as I shaked my head.

"Kinda, but they are much more stronger, and sure as hell smarter than an average Grimm, Hunter liked to call them death terrors,or something... I think I can do this..." Lies, I knew I can't do this, but I have to try...try and protect them. I thought as they both look at me with horror, as I sighed quietly. "Come on, let's go and alert the rest." Ruby nodded and looked at Weiss, who seemed to be in a trance. "Weiss?" I called out, but no response was heard from the heiress.

I grew worried and shaked her shoulders, but to no avail. "W-Weiss!?" I shaked her a bit harder, no response, I did it harder, still no response. "WEISS!" I screamed, and looked at her as streams of tears started pouring out of her eyes.
"I...c...can't...believe..I...I'm...about...to...a...admit...this...but I'm scared Y/n..." The white haired girl sobbed and buried her face into the Crook of my neck as I started comforting her. "Everything will be fine Weiss you'll be safe soo-" I felt a slight pain on my cheek as my head turned to the side.

Now realizing it, Weiss slapped me, hard. "I don't care about what happens to me, I only care about you! What if you aren't strong enough to face these... Advance Grimm or whatever! What if you just kill yourself trying to protect us!? Y/n stop being yourself and let us help, DON'T try to be the heroine! I can see it, you know you're not strong enough to fight them, yet here you are, trying to play the hero like you're in some stupid fantasy novel!" She screamed, her voice a mixture of emotions.

"Weiss I-" She groaned loudly and pecked my lips. "Don't even, let's just go and get the others..." She wiped her tears away and walked out the door, leaving Ruby and I shocked.

======

Sorry for not uploading in a month... Yeah...

Chapter 33, done