chapter- 5

Y/n's POV

Finally! Classes are over! I went over to the my teams dorm and saw an empty room I sighed andi,f/n and aphrodite usually have other things to do, including me, when you know,l ozpin gives me these death-defying missions, it's usually a piece of cake.

I sighed, and my scroll rang "Hey ozpin the frick' do you want?" I ask him through the scroll "Just as usual, a new mission hurry" and then he hung up, I groaned and put on my battle gear and my metallic gloves (The metallic gloves are your weapon but easier to carry)

at the mission

You remember when I said it was usually a piece of cake? Well today it ain't.

See the mission he gave me is to defeat the white fang members disrupting this small town, this girl with half a mask is tough I know she's a faunus... But what kind?!

She has a whip and not to lie but a hot bod-- stop being gay for once just for once in life! Anyways this girl is hard to put down I ran at full speed to her and tried to slash her but her whip took hold of my hand and next thing I knew I felt an electric surge through out my body I scream in pain and fell to the ground.

This girl is good, but not good enough! I crawled my way over to her and grabbed the hem of her shirt I pulled her down and looked straight into her eyes using my semblance.

One of her eyes widened since I could only see one she curled up into a ball and shook, crying "No... No mom! Dad! It can't be! Arghh! Don't hurt me! Stop stop it please!" she cried, I sighed and looked at her she seemed to have a shitty past... Hah! No shit!

I yawned, should I leave her?... Fine, I don't know why I wanna leave her she just seemed to be of importance to my future... I think, it was just a guess but I really did it out of the goodness of my Non- existent heart, no im just too tired to carry her.

I helped out the other huntsman take out the rest (but they still ran away) and return the dust that they stole.

Later

I sure got an earful from ozpin, about just letting them go like that "Hey, atleast im alive! My dads will hunt you down if I died" I retorted, he sighed "It was good that you atleast returned the dust" he said "Now go! Go to your dorm!"

At the dorms

I yawned and fell on my bed "That was exhausting" I muttered, andi and aydee are asleep, cuddling again, f/n was at her own bed everytime we sleep I put up a pillow barrier between me and her, she's just to disruptive.

I sighed and closed my eyes waiting for sleep to take me in but it didn't, I sighed and waked to the door, i went out in the halls and yawned I kept on walking until i was outside I climbed up a random tree and just sat down I looked at the stars and saw cassiopeia, wow it's beautiful.

I smiled and hugged my knees, "Heya, what are you doing up here?" I look to see yang "first; thinking second; What are You doing here?" I said, she snickered and sat next to me, wrapping an arm around my shoulders "I wanted to look at the stars" she said I looked at her and slightly smiled "It's beautiful right?" she smirked "Who? Me or the stars?" she said i let out a little laugh "Heh, both" she blushed and looked away.

I snickered and yawned I place my head on her chest and closed my eyes, she wrapped me in an embrace, as I let darkness embrace me itself.

The next day

I woke my e/c eyes up and looked at violet ones, I looked around at this unfamiliar scenery, where the hell am I?, I look to see the person next to me was yang, with a blush on her face "What? Where am I?" I asked "my dorm" she covered her eyes with her forearm.

"Why am i here?" "You fell asleep" oh yeah "But why am i here?" she sighed "Your door was locked" "Why are you blushing?" she blushed more and took her forearm off.

"Nothing" she muttered something else "It was just nice to see your sleeping face" "What was that?" she shook her head.

"Welp, I'll be going no--" "Y/n wait-!" as I was about to walk to their door, I fell, worse thing was I fell on weiss, which means I pinned her to the ground her arms are to the both sides of her head, and she was a blushing mess"Hey, Ya' like jazz?" I chuckled nervously.

She grew frustrated by the second keeping the blush on, 1... 2... 3 "YOU DOLT!" rule no. 1 if you are a faunus, never, I repeat, NEVER, make a schnee mad(especially weiss)

Ahh I've gotten myself in a pickle, as the people say.

"Im sorry!" I said as she kept pounding my head and kept on muttering "Dolt, dolt, dolt!" that's it.

I moved and she hits the floor instead, she groaned in pain and looked at me, "Bye!" I ran to the door that was a nice bonding moment, except for the hitting part.

======
So chapter 5, sorry for the late update, but i update whenever i want, i guess...

Well bye bye! Je vous aime tous! As the french once said!