Chapter-20

No one's POV

You laid down on your bed and breathed out a heavy sigh, you just wanted some excitement to happen this year. SOME, but noooo, you just had to deal with over 10 girls and your mother, along with your quote on quote fathers. It felt like life slapped you across the face, you aggresively scratched your head and groaned, Who even am I anymore? What are you? A leopard or a devil? Just... what are you? You clenched your teeth and shook the thought out of your head.

You stood up from your bed and looked out the window, it was currently night time, and your friends weren't home yet. It's over 9:00 o'clock, you began worrying and quickly called them using your scroll, no answer, you tried again, still no answer, you freaked out a bit but regained your composure. You took a brief moment to think of a reason to why they aren't home yet, they do have their own lives, but It's over 9 and I know Andi hates coming home late. Aphrodite, it's normal but she comes back around 7. F/n though, she's a bit... Forgetful, so she gets lost from time to time, plus she's on a date right now, makes sense. But I clearly told her to come home at 8. You sighed and sat on your bed, trying not to worry about it too much. Maybe they'll come home later, You laid down and closed your eyes trying to sleep.

You hear a deep and throathy chuckle and immediately shot out of bed. You looked around but found no one, you sighed thinking it was probably just a figment of your imagination and laid back down.

You tossed and turned on the bed wrinkling your blankets but you didn't care about them right now. Your eye lids were starting to get heavy, so you closed your eyes and let sleep embrace you.

"Soon..."

The next day

You stretched your body and sat up from your bed. Looking around you see not even one of your team mates. You narrowed your eyes because your vision was getting blurry, and your head was hurting. You felt a hot breath on your neck, and quickly looked behind you and saw a male figure, you couldn't quite see who he was. He lifted his arm up and stabbed you in the neck, you felt a sting on your neck and groaned. You widened your eyes and realised he stabbed you with a syringe; probably loaded with drugs of some sort.

Your vision became blurrier, your breath became jagged; then you lost consciousness.

The male figure laughed eerily, "First your father, then your mother, and last but not least... You" "All your family has caused is nothing but pain and torture. But I'll be the one to put an end to it... Y/n L/n" he began giggling then the giggling turned into full blown laughter, not just normal laughing, he was laughing like a psychopath.

After his joyous moment, he carried you bridal style and jumped off of your window, wings emerged from his back and he began flying at an inhumane speed. He smirked as his beige hair flowed in the wind and his soulless heterochromia eyes glimmered in the sun.

hours later

Y/n's POV

I groggily woke up and looked around, unable to see anything as my eyes were blurry. I narrowed my eyes and scanned the area, I was in somewhat of an abandoned warehouse, tch, what a cliché, what next? The girls show up and save me from my masked kidnapper and then I reward them with kisses?... Actually, I wouldn't mind that. Enough, focus I heard a chuckle and looked infront of me, a boy older than me was walking to me, Huh, how come I didn't hear his footsteps, is this guy a rat or something? I mean, I can sense that this A-hole hole was a faunus I thought as I glared him, "Who a-" he cut me off, "My name is, Bennerit Trent" Trent... Trent...? Trent?! "Trent?! HIS last name?!" he looked at me and creepily laughed "Why yes, I am the older brother of Aiden. He was nothing but a mistake my parents made, human garbage I say" I look at him and clenched my teeth, "What do you want?!" he went closer to me and looked me in the eye. He stared at my E/c eyes, and I stared at his black and blue ones. "What I want? Your life!" he began chuckling maniacally; I stared at him and began shaking. W... Why am I shaking?! What the hell's happening?! I look at him and used my semblance, he smirked and looked at me. I... It didn't work, my mouth began quivering; he reached the top of my head and pulled on my ea-, "Your horns have grown quite a bit, Y/n" Horns?! I sneered at him "Horns? Last time I checked, I had leopard ears" he chuckled and pecked me, on the lips. My eyes went wide as he smirked, "What the hell was that for?!" I screamed, he cupped his cheek with his hand and laughed "I just needed some energy, sorry babe" I grimaced at him, "first, I am not your babe, and second What do you want, besides my life?" I growled at him he looked at me and stuck out his tongue "I want your bod-" before he could finish that, I managed to kick him where the sun don't shine. He screeched and held his crotch, I snickered, and stuck my tongue out "You- agh!" Tears were in his eyes as I laughed, he stood up and towered over me. I gulped and looked at him, and he said with a creepy monotonous voice"So, we're playing games now are we?" I looked at him, and I felt sweat run down the side of my forehead "M... M... Maybe, M... Maybe not" I stuttered and shivered, he growled and tried to punch me. I closed my eyes thight waiting for the pain but It never came. I opened one of my eyes and realised that my arms were now free and I had...