Chapter 26

Y/n's POV

I calmly breathed in and out, and looked around my surroundings. I was in a forest, a plain mucky old forest, but it feels calming I like it in here. Maybe I should stay here for another hour or two I snicker and laid back down and closed my eyes.

Later

I yawn and stretched, I look around to find out it was already night "Oh shit, the twins are gonna kill me" I hopped down and ran to the bar, seeing both of them with pouty faces and arms crossed. If I walk up to them, they'll probably kill me... Melanie's growl went lower when  her glare found it's way into my eyes I'm dead I gulped and waved "Hi Melanie, how are you doing?" I say with a cool attitude, she growled and got up my face "Y/n Leo" she scoffed and pinched my cheeks "You stood us up!" She growled and pinched my cheeks harder "Ow what the hell Melanie! Let go" I whimpered and whined, she scoffed and let go, while Miltia came behind her with a glowering look "I'm sorry, I was busy" I sigh and rubbed the back of my neck, but being them, they grimaced and rolled their eyes "Busy our asses, you were out with someone else we know it!" I look at them a bit puzzled "Excuse me, what?" "You were out with another girl" they clenched their teeth "Why would you care? It's not like I'm dating you two or anything" I crossed my arms and retorted back at them.

I looked away, before looking back at them, they both had desolated looks on their faces Ah shit I fucked up "Girls, I'm sorry" I leaned closer to them, extending my arm out, but they slapped it away, and ran back to the bar. I sigh and shook my head "I may be an asshole, but I'm not an idiot, they aren't gonna forgive me" I muttered to myself "I'll try tommorow" I then heard a voice say from behind me "You're Ruby's love interest? I thought she'd pick a better girl, boy, whatever than you" I look behind me and saw the spitting image of Ruby "What do you want Miss Rose?" I crossed my arms and we both had a staring contest "I can see why she likes you, beautiful eyes, hair, face... But not a good personality" something shot through my heart when she said that (Maybe like an arrow or something... I'm not crying)

"And what's that supposed to mean?" She sighs and crosses her arms "I expected Ruby to have a better love interest... Being the mother I obviously can't let her date an asshole who doesn't think about girl's feelings" "You are heavily mistaken Miss Rose, I care about her, though I may not seem like it, I do" she stared me down and grunted "Good with words, beautiful, suppose you know how to treat a lady? Unlike what you did to those girl's. Look I know girl's can be hard to understand, and will be very stubborn from time to time, but they expect you to treat them like a princess, if not a Queen" I sigh and looked at her and patted her shoulder "Oh Miss Rose... Try being in my damn situation where you have over thirty girls that like you" I scoffed and whimpered, she looks at me a bit puzzled "I thought you were dense" I look at her "What? I mean I play dense for them, doesn't mean I actually am" I cross my arms and eyes her "So that means..." "I know a lot of things Miss Rose" I Pat her head and she blushed.

"Like the time your daughter kissed me without permission, or the time in the shower... Actually I prefer not to talk about that" I blushed and hid my face in my hands, "Anyways, Miss Rose I know a lot more than you, like..." I leaned towards her; blowing into her ear, she blushed and jerked away. I pulled away immediately and smirked "That, well Miss Ro-" she covers my mouth "J-just call me Summer" she chokes out and kissed my forehead lightly, then running away. I snicker "Another one in" God I am such a scumbag I sigh and went in the bar "Hei Xiong" I sternly said, he looks at me "What is it boss?" I look around the bar, scanning everyone head to toe "Twin's?" He pointed over to them, both were drinking like their lives depended on it. I went over "You can't ignore me forever girls" I hugged both of them "I'm sorry, really" they blush and gripped onto me "Should've gotten both of you sober first huh?" I gulped and looked into both of their lust filled eyes "Que Yang?" I muttered, but she didn't show up "Weiss? Coco? Anyone?" I gulped "Someone help?"

They both shook their heads "Sorry love, we got you in our sights"

...Well fuck

======

Speaking of Coco, here's a picture to make you feel better, just in case

Or gayer, here's a picture to make you gayer