Chapter 25

No one's POV

Y/n groggily open her eyes and squinted, looking around, she tried to scream but it was muffled due to the cloth tied around her mouth. A sinister laugh came from behind her and she looked over her shoulder, seeing a woman in a black dress "It's good to finally have you, Y/n." She started panicking since she had felt weird and ominous vibes coming from her "Probably wondering who I am huh?" Y/n nodded "Well, dear" she walks up to her, tracing her jawline in a sultry passion "My name is Salem" Y/n blushed at her gesture, Salem untied the cloth around her mouth "Why am I here? Where am I? Why did you do this?" She bombarded her with questions but she tied the cloth around her mouth again "Sorry, that was... A bit annoying" she sighs, Y/n bit the cloth and struggled against the rope "Hmm-hmm-hmm!" She muffled "Let you go? No" she removed the cloth and quickly pecked Y/n's lips then hastily tied it around again, Y/n blink her eyes and blushed harder "What's wrong? Flustered" she lifts her chin up, looking at her e/c orbs "One of the many reasons I want you is because you are so beautiful, magnificent, bedazzling..." She trailed off Y/n blush more at her surprisingly calm and soothing voice.

She gulped, Salem stood up and sighed "Well, you rest your pretty little head while I go out" She smiles, she blushes again and looked away. Salem walked away; swinging her hips left to right, Y/n blushed and found it hard not to look. She shakes her head, struggling against the rope, "Need help?" She hears a sultry voice whisper, she tensed up and looked behind her. Seeing none other than Cinder. She smirked "Perhaps you didn't hear me, do you need help?" Y/n rapidly nodded, she smiles and cut the binding. She freed her hands and ripped off the cloth "Thanks" she smiles at her, Cinder blushes "Can I get a reward?" She asked, Y/n cocked one of her eyebrows up "Reward?" She leaned closer to her and kissed her.

Y/n blushed madly "What was that for?" She calmly asked, but on the inside she was freaking out, "Can I not have my reward?" Cinder giggles "Now get out before Salem comes back" She nodded and ran out, Cinder watching her, flustered. She runs out and hopped up a tree, breathing in and out; she sat down on a branch.

Y/n's POV

Ugh, I have a splitting headache. I held my head and laid down the branch, I groan. "Seems like someone's exhausted" I heard a feminine voice say, I shot up and looked around seeing a female with Raven hair and red eyes "Uhm... Do I know you?" "Raven, your girlfriend's mother" I tilted my head "Which one?" She looked bedazzled "The blonde haired one, the one that looks like me?" I eye her up and down "Yang's mom, whatever" I nodded, laying back on the branch "Why the hell are you here?" "Why not?" She smirked and sat down on the same branch "You even act like Yang" I sighed and tried to meditate "Now, if you'll excuse me I have a splitting headache" she rolls her eyes and turned into a bird then flew away.

======

As much as I hate short chapters, I gave you another one.