Chapter- 3

Ruby's POV

I skipped and skipped and looked at yang she looked back and smirked "What's wrong rubes?" "I'm just thinking about y/n" oops, I let that one slipped out "oh someone got a crush?" she said with a hint of... Jealousy?,l "whats with the jealous tone sis?" I ask she looked away and scoffed "Nothing" "err ok..."

At the gym

I was laying on my sleeping bag with my hands behind my head I looked around and saw yang gawking at the boys "eww yang what if dad finds out?" "oh come on! You wouldn't care, you don't even like guys" she said she is true i like girls rather than boys I sighed and looked around seeing the black haired girl, I smile and ran to her she looked annoyed for a moment but looked up "Hello..." she said, a smile came across my face and I stretched out my hand she shook it "Ruby rose!" I swear i saw her smile! "blake belladonna" she said she looked right next to me and I looked in the same direction.

"yang xiao long" they both smiled at eachother.

Tomorrow

We stood on these podium thingy's, I look next to me and saw jaune raising his hand, dude, just scream out the damn question i chuckled as the podium thingy's launched us "Yyyyyyyyyahooooo!" I said as flied through the air this'll be fun!

I looked back and saw y/n, She's here?! I thought she was a 2nd year?!

For some reason I began to blush what has she done to me? Little did I know a certain blonde,white and black haired girl thought the same.

Y/n's POV

I crossed my arms and saw the first years soaring through the sky "Why am i here?" I looked at him he called me after the ceremony-or-whatever-it-was.

I had my feet on f/n's stomach to stop her from choking- I mean hugging me, "Seriously f/n stop it!" she slyly laughed, that's it, I'm pissed i lifted my feet and kicked her chest which sends her flying and she may or may not have hit a wall... Pretty hard.

I cursed and gripped my hair which caused my hood to fall, I opened my mouth before I could say anything she lifter her hand up and formed an im-okay thumbs up, I sighed and heard footsteps my leopard ears were moving in a 180° motion (Idk), I looked behind me and saw ozpin.

"What do you want?" I folded my arms, he smirked "Come with me tomorrow at the event" I cocked one of my eyebrows up and gave him a questioning look "Why?" "we wouldn't want anything to happen to our new students now would we?" "What? Why ask me?" "you ARE the strongest here" I sighed knowing I couldn't get out of this even though I wanted to, "Fine you owe me" he smiled and went off.

And that's that, I sighed and pinched the bridge of my nose "God ozpin I swear-" I was cut off by a scream, he smirked "I thought they're supposed to handle themselves" "If you don't do it... I'll confiscate your  "Novels" " he smirked I blushed and went running off of the cliff and screamed at him "YOU OWE ME JERK!"

======

Done! Short chapter but ehh... Im lazy

Ok... Ok LAST ONE!

 Ok LAST ONE!

(I hope)