Chapter 27

Y/n's POV

I yawn, and slowly opened my eyes, "This doesn't... Look like... My dorm" I groggily said, now realizing I wasn't in any place that I know of, my eyes shot open, and were quick to move around "What the fuck" the twins came in "What happened?" They look at eachother, and blush "Don't tell anything like that happened" they chuckle, and shook their heads "Nothing of the sort, happened. See, before we could've done anything to you, you accidentally hit your head, and got knocked out" Miltia sighed "So, we just brought you back to our apartment" I look around, then back at them "How'd you guys afford this?" "Uhm... Best not to know" "Does it involve crimes?" "Nope, probably something way worse" I stare at them, and blushed "Wait... No" I growl, and stood up "I'm gonna kill Junior!" I scowled, and tried to walk out, but the twins held me back "It's fine Y/n, really, we stopped doing that, he actually pays for the rent" I blinked a couple of times, before looking back at them "Mind giving me an example og what your old job was?" I smirked, they blush hard, and pinched my cheeks.

"I-Idiot!" "Perv!" They both said, and scolded me. I chuckle and grabbed both of their hands "I'm sorry for ditching you two, anything I can do to make it up to the both of you?" They nodded eagerly, and blushed "it better not be something that involves coitu-" Miltia covered my mouth, and blushed madly "No way!" "I mean... I kinda want it to b-" she pinches Melanie's cheek "N-no!" She huffs, and crosses her arms "Take us on a date, a real one, just us three, that's all we ask for" She shyly says, and looks away, I smile, and pat their heads "Of course" they both tackled me on the bed, and nuzzled against my chest "Okay you two, please sto-" I felt an lightning jolt throughout my body, and I immediately shoved them "S-sorry, but I gotta go" I kiss both of their cheeks, and ran off.

I sigh, and looked around, I was in a shady alleyway. I shiver "No more of this please" I mutter, and immediately got out of there "Nothing happened, good" my tail swished as Velvet came by, and I hid back in the alleyway "Shit shit shit" "Y/n?" She asks and stares at me, I blush "V-Velvet" I gulped and backed up the wall "Why are you backing up?" She asked, I hummed "Uhm... Wait aren't you in heat?" She nods "Then why aren't you pouncing on me? Or uhm, Coco I guess" she blushed, and giggled "I know how to hold it in, I've gotten used to it" she smiles, and I chuckle "Lucky" I held my hands behind my back "Seems like you haven't" she smiles, and leaned closer to me "How about I help you?" I blush, and gulped "No thank you Bun bun" I pinch her cheeks softly, and ran away.

I sigh, and looked back "Okay, no more faunus girlfriends on the loose" I sigh in relief, and bumped into someone, their scent was familiar "Oh no" I gulped, and looked up "Hi Blake" I shakily smile, and tried to escape, she immediately grabbed my wrist "Y/n..." I slowly looked back, and saw that she had a blush on her face "Blake, maybe we could talk about this" she pulled me closer, and captured my lips with hers Shit, this feels nice, but I gotta stop this I try to pull away, but her grip tightened, and she deepened the kiss. She bit my bottom lip, asking for entrance, I gulped, and gave it to her, knowing damn well what'll happen if I don't. She slips her tongue in, and I found it hard not to kiss back "Okay okay that's enough" Yang pulled us apart, and huffed "No making out when I'm here" she sighs "Cause it's my turn, bitch" she lightly pushes her away, and kissed me "No, it's mine" Weiss shoved her, while they were fighting, I looked around, and saw Ruby. She shrugged "Eh, don't feel like it" I stare, and she blushes "Fine" she walked up, and softly kissed me, then pulled away. I smile "Wanna... Go back to your dorm?" I pulled her close, and whispered in her ear. She blushes, and nods, I grin, and picked her up "Let's go rose bud" I smirked.

Later

I'm fucking dead  I blush, and looked at the nude Rose next to me "Absolutely dead" I muttered "But absolutely worth it" I snickered, and hugged her tightly "Rest well rose bud" she blushes, and nods "O-okay" she says, and closes her eyes "Thank you for helping with my heat" I smile, she blushed harder "N-no problem" I smirk, and chuckled "So, how did your cookie do?" She turns red, and glared at me "S-shut up" I laughed, and kissed her gently "Love you rose bud" "Love you too cooki-" Yang blew away the door "Shit" I mutter, and hid under the blanket "No point hiding, cookie" Yang said in a mocking way, I gulped, and went out my hiding spot.

"Hi Yang, me and Ruby were just having a sleep over, naked" I blush, and she growled lowly "Ruby, get out" Ruby nodded "Sorry cookie" she went out, and I gulped "Y-Yang, we can talk about this" she glared at me, I'm pretty sure her eyes twitched. She pounces on me "Look Y/n, I'm not happy that you decided to fuck my sister, not at all, I'm more pissed off that you didn't ask me to help you with your heat" she huffs "You know Yang, I'm still a bit harmonious" she blushes "Seriously?" "It lasts until the end of the day, for the week I mean" she snickered, and licked my neck "I'm gonna have fun" I gulped, and blush

I have a feeling, I fucked up...

======

If you're wondering, even I don't know what I just wrote