Chapter- 14

Neo's POV

I feel so bad for doing that to Y/n. She looked so betrayed and shocked, I sigh silently as emerald and cinder were tying the girl onto the chair. "Where the hell is mercury when you need him" cinder said in her usual annoyed tone, she began strutting and stood next to me while emerald followed. I typed on my scroll and showed it to cinder, she read it and stared back at me "Fine, but don't do anything to this girl" she said I nodded, she told emerald to keep guard outside while I keep an eye on Y/n. We both nodded and I stod up straight and stared at Y/n, nothing else.

Cinder went out to report this to-- what was her name again? Eh never mind. Probably not that important. Y/n began to move a little and her head went up. Her eyes widened when she saw me, while her mouth was ajar. I frowned and looked back at her, her eyes went back to normal and she closed her mouth.

She looked at me with a stern glare "Where am I? Can you let me go?!" She asked I shook my head no and she frowned. It stung my heart a little when I saw the look in her eyes. It was full of anger, betrayal and sadness. I bit my lip and kept an eye on her.

Y/n's POV

I frown at neo as she kept staring at me. I tried to summon my weapon but it didn't work, I realised that they must've been taken it. I growl and lowered my head so that I could face my knees. The door opened immediately, I shot my head trying to see who it was, it was a girl with raven hair and amber eyes. She had a dress that showed off her curve-- horrible time for that Y/n!

She talked to neo about something, I couldn't quite understand something even with my faunus ears. They're smart, I clenched my jaw and tried to struggle against a rope. I stopped and took a breather, being the so called strongest, I can't even break a stupid rope. I look back down at my knees, a scroll rolled down and I read it,

Hey Y/n, I'm sorry for doing this to you. But my boss said so and boss' orders. Again I'm sorry, but I'll be right back.

I look up at neo and she gave me an apologetic smile and I looked away. "Tch, fine. But just this once, if you ever do anything like this again. Expect no apologies"(Reader chan is so naive) I looked back at her and she had one of the most terrified looks I've ever seen she gulped and slowly nodded heading towards the door.

As soon as she was out I whispered, "I know you girls are there. Come out and untie me" four people emerge from the dark and I recognise these four people very well. Team Violet, uh I mean indigo, I look at them with a questioning glare "Why the hell are you girls here?!" I ask they all chuckle "Well, we saw you getting carried by those girls and it  felt fishy. So we decided to follow them" nebula, I think, said, I sigh and look at each of them, "Help me get rid of these ropes" they nodded and, I think, dew went behind me.

Yang's POV

Where are they?! It's been 10 Minutes! Hey it may not be much but who goes to the bathroom for 10 minutes?! Having enough of this I stomped towards the bathroom and saw ruby sitting, with her knees to her chest and she was shivering "Ruby? Ruby?!" I ran to her and kneeled down "Why, who, what?!" I asked her, I swear to god if anyone dare touch Y/n or my sister, they're getting a beating. A good one, I hear ruby mumbling "Y..yang" she looked up at me, she was crying and her lips were quivering "Rubes! What the hell happened and where's Y/n?!" I asked her she looked down at the floor "Y/n... I don't know, when I went back in she wasn't there" she cried more, I hugged her and she cried on my chest while I was embracing her, "It's okay" No. It is not okay! But I don't want ruby to be sad.

I clenched my teeth and my eyes went red, whoever did this to Y/n will pay.

Y/n's POV

After I got untied, I grabbed my weapons that were on the desk and I slowly crept towards the door slightly opening it and saw no one. I signalled the girls to follow me out and they did, as we were walking down this long ass hall way I hear a very familiar voice say, "Never thought I'd be seeing you again, Y/n".

I look behind me and saw a face I never thought I'd see again...

"Aiden trent"

======

Meh, It's OK I guess...
Ah! Any ways call me out on my mistakes, I really need help to becoming a better writer.