Chapter- 15

Y/n's POV

I look at him with only one emotion. Anger, I clenched my jaw and my emotionless E/c eyes pierced through his black eyes. This jerk will die by my hands, I tightened my grip on my shir and he launched towards me. I gradually dodged and elbowed him in the gut which caused him to launch backwards and to a wall. I cracked my knuckles and activated my weapon, I then started shooting him with ice. He avoided every but one move to which, shot his arm he clenched his teeth and started running to me until he heard a voice, "AIDEN! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DONG?!" I look over his shoulder to see Cinder, I think, she walked to aiden and grabbed him by the ear "Go back to your stance." She said he whined and ran somewhere she looked at me and the four girls standing behind me. "What the hell are you doing here?! Shouldn't neo be watching you?!" She shot fire at me, I dodged with it still burnt the shirt I was wearing, the stupid thing Yang gave me. I blushed realizing they must've seen me in this. I shook my head and focused at her.

I growled and shot ice at her and she hit it with her flames, she glared straight at me and smirked "Neo will get an ear full of this. Tch sienna would be mad if I let you go. She'd be more mad if she knew that  I damaged you" she cupped her chin with one of her hands and sighed, "Fine fine, I'll let you go." I looked at her with a confused stare "What about Sienna?" I asked she sighed and looked away with me.

"I'll tell her you escaped" she walked away from us, I look at her fading figure and Gulped. I look at the four "L... Let's go" they nodded.

Yang's POV

We ran around the plaza trying to find any trace of Y/n. My eyes began to twitch and I ran faster and ran every corner and smashed through a tree since it was in my way. I look left to right, until I saw a familiar leopard tail. I rushed towards the tail and pulled it. Pulling it, and the person,in and embrace "Yang. What the--?" I cut her off by hugging her tightly I heard a cough and looked up to see team NDGO, with furious faces. I smirked and brought Y/n's head to my chest, "Hello, what brings you here?" I ask, by now, their faces were fuming "I believe that we saved her" I cocked my eyebrows up, "How so?" "Well we saw her getting carried by some girls so we followed them" they continued about how Y/n was tied to a chair and yadda yadda, but the only thing that made my head perk up was the name "Aiden Trent" I got furious and hugged Y/n more tightly. "Aiden, aiden trent. So he finally showed up eh?" I maniacally laughed. Y/n escaped my embrace and she looked at me with a shocked face "Y... You know him?" She asked and I nod"Why, do you?" She looked away and slowly nodded. I clenched my jaw and grabbed her shoulders "How do you know him?" I ask, she clenched her jaw and shook her head no. I gripped her shoulders more tightly and lightly shaked her "How?" I ask again hoping for an answer this time.

Instead she looked up at me with the most terrified face I have ever seen. But she looked away and I decided to let it go. I look back up at the girls "Would you mind some privacy?" They all nodded, while I brought Y/n to a bench her hands were at her lap "What happened between you and Aiden?" Tears began pricking her eyes, I embraced her and she leaned against my chest. "Fine." She simply said. She told me all about how aiden. I clenched my jaw and my eyes turned red.

He will die.

I pat her back "Don't worry, I swear you will see his blood on my hands" I told her she shivered but muttered out "Thanks..." I smile and dragged her back to the girls and they all ran to her and tackled her to the ground. I snicker and looked at them, normally I'd be pissed, but not today. I smile at them.

God she's lucky to even have a harem...

Y/n's POV

I smiled as the girls tackled me with hugs and kisses. I tried to embrace them all but I couldn't, they were just so many of them. "Hey girls, wanna go get some ice cream?" They all nodded and I chuckled. "First, I'm gonna change" I look down to see that I'm still wearing this god forsaken outifit. I gulped and the girls awed but nodded. I smile at them and they all blush.

After I got rid of that outfit (By freezing it and then burning it) and got into my original outifit, I smile and twirled around infront of the mirror. I went out my dorm and saw that the girls were waiting outside for me "Aw, how sweet. Anyways let's go" I told them and they nodded. While we were walking they all clinged onto me and I blush a crimson red.

This is surprisingly... Comfortable.

I smiled then frown What the hell did they do to me?

======

Another one done, sorry for the wait (I think) but anyways hope you enjoyed and writer's block is a B with and itch!