Chapter 23

Y/n's POV

I laid down on my bed and heard laughter, not just any normal laughter, it was like a pyschopath was laughing. Well, because it was a pyschopath laughing, Bennerit to be exact. My eyes narrowed and my ears picked up the sound of foot steps, I shot up and clenched my teeth, looking for him. "What do you want Bennerit?" He chuckled and sighed "Yo-" "I swear to god Bennerit" I feel him smirk "Come on Y/n, you know you want me" I grimaced "Not a damn chance in hell" I said bitterly, venom laced onto my words. He chuckled and I sense him lick his lips, seductively, which made me shiver "I don't like you, Bennerit. I like girls, you know damn well" "I know, but you wouldn't if my pathetic brother didn't..." His voice trailed off and I winced at the thought of that.

I growled "Just leave me alone Bennerit" "And let the love of my life get away with those girls?! No way" he scowled. "I am not the love of your life, and I like those girls. A lot more than you." I nonchalantly said, I can already feel his fuming rage. Fun.

"ENOUGH, YOU'RE GOING HOME WITH ME!" He said in a demonic voice that made my spine shiver. "Give me a reason why I should" he lowly growled "You're mine" "S'cuse me? I belong to No One" I scoffed.

He sighed and said, "l'll leave for now. Love you babe" I winced at the last part and Shook my head and laid down, trying to sleep. But I can't shake the feeling that something is gonna happen in the near future. I paid no mind to it and went back to sleep.

Ruby's POV

I was spending time with my mom and we were having a blast! Not sure about Yang and Raven though, Yang was a bit harsh to Raven and didn't even talk to her. I look behind us and saw Raven trying to talk to Yang, while Yang looked away with her arms crossed over her chest.

I looked away and sighed, then I over heard Raven say; "C'mon Yang, why don't you just forgive me?" Yang finally answered back with; "How can I forgive you for walking out on me and dad for years!" Raven looked guilt struck and looked away, she was now silent. The tension behind me was awkward, but I paid no mind to it and continued having fun with my mom.

Then a bird flew straight to me, "Ah! Birdie no!" I said and smoke covered it and a human figure was seen when the smoke had cleared. I immediately hugged the figure "Uncle Qrow!!!" He chuckled and I moved away from him "Heya Rubs, Yang, Sis, Summer. How are yo- SUMMER?!" He screeched, mom chuckled and scratched the back of her neck sheepishly "Uhm, heya Qrow" his jaw was dropped, then he immediately hugged Summer "I missed you, so fuckin' much" Mom hugged him back, I smiled at this heart warming scene and grabbed Yang and Raven pulling them into the hug "Group hug!!" I smiled. They all giggled and hugged eachother. "Now all we're missing is Tai!" It went silent "Wrong timing Qrow, wrong timing" Yang Shook her head and uncle Qrow tilted his head "Why? Aren't you excited to see your fiancé, Summer?" Mom looked away and sighed, "I don't Love Tai like that any more" Qrow said 'oh' and nodded.

He sighed and looked at Summer "I'm sure he'll still be happy to see you" mom chuckled and nodded "He would, wouldn't he?"

Y/n's POV

I yawned and rolled around my bed trying to find a comfortable position to sleep on. After countless rolling I gave up and went outside, I walk down the halls when suddenly I got pulled away by my hand into a dark room. I realized that it was Jaune that pulled me into the... Janitors closet? "What is it Jaune?" He scratched his neck and gulped "Uhh- Y/n, you and Weiss are friends right?" "Yeah, friends" his eyes light up "Well, can you ask her if she likes anyone?" "Why?" He blushed and looked away "Well... I really, really like her. So I was wond-" I grabbed the collar of his t- shirt and pulled him up to my face "I'd rather not" I growled and he shrunked; shivering.

"Why are you so m-mad?" His voice was small and cracked a bit. I growled "No reason, just stay away from her" my eye twitched and he rapidly nodded and got out of my grasp, running out immediately. I came back to my senses and grabbed my head, tumbling a bit what just happened, why did I just scare him off like that? I shook the thought out of my head and went out of the closet.

After the weird encounter I had with Jaune, I started to have major migraines that made me wanna vomit. It hurted so much I went to the nurses office to rest a little bit, someone came in the room and I didn't even bother to ask who it was and just simply said, "Hey, Jaune what do you want?" I can feel him walking around a bit and finally sitting in the chair next to my bed "Heya Y/n, I uhm was wondering why you lashed out on me back there" his voice was shaking, it was as if he hesitated to say that. I sighed and turned to face him, he tensed up and stood up straight "I don't, I kinda lost my senses and lashed out on you. I was angry when you said you liked Weiss, I don't know why" he chuckled at my comment "It's called jealousy, Y/n. You're jealous that I like Weiss" I growled when he said the last part he immediately tensed up again "I- I mean I don't anymore!" He swiftly said.

I calmer down and breathed in "Why am I jealous?" He sighed "Because you like Weiss" I blushed and gulped "W-what?" "You are, uhm, in-infat- infatuated with Weiss" I nodded "Well, I have no chance against you, minus well go for Pyrrha or maybe Ruby... Yang is co-" I clenched my teeth "Shut.It" he immediately shut up and looked at me confused, my jealous glare staring straight into his eyes, which made him gulp "Don't tell me you like them too" he chuckled awkwardly, I blushed harder and flipped him off "Screw off" "*sigh* dammit! I can't get a girlfriend thanks to Ms. Charmer over here" he groaned I thought of a bright idea "Why not be gay?" He choked and looked at me with a confused stare "Say what? People already thinks I'm gay thanks to the dance!! I don't wanna be even gayer!" I smirked "that's the only way, my young gay" he shook his head and tried to stand up, but I grabbed his hand before he could leave "No no no! We are Matching you up with a guy!" Suddenly my migraines were gone, so I lead Jaune out of the room and ran to a bunch of different guys in the school.

"NO!!!!! I DON'T WANNA BE GAY!" "Tough luck my friend, but the answer is gay!"

======

That's somewhat of a long chapter, hope you like it! And if you wanna suggest who Jaune should be paired with, don't be shy to leave a suggestion. Cause Jaune needs some love too.

And why is my story on #3 in helpme? What the hell.

.
.
.
.
.
.

The end is nearing...